Suggestions > Scrimmage Bot teams

Scrimmage Bot teams

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
100238.5 in reply to 100238.4
Date: 7/7/2009 7:33:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This probably wont happen any time soon - the BBs wish to foster more community interaction, and allowing people to play bots in scrimmages would go against that.

I did not interact in any way with the teams I played against - just spam the Scrimmage ad thread and pick a team that send you an invitation. The only interaction I had with other players was talking about players on my roster (NT-scouts) or on the transfer list who I had bid for.

Defy twenty teams takes what ? five minutes, it's not a long time I Think. Maybe, they don't accept in the next five hours, but be sure there is one before thursday and if not, take another five minutes to defy twenty another team.

Of course the few minutes are not a big issue, but I hate to search weak teams who are in my range (if I scrimmage a team I want to have a chance beating them) because it is impossible to access the III or IV league directly. So I have to go to the cup menu, find a low-league team, visit its profile page, pick the league and then send mass invitations.

Thats some traffic and a "minor" waste of time, if I could pick a bot that would be much easier.

This Post:
100238.7 in reply to 100238.6
Date: 7/8/2009 10:30:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
With a blowout in your favour, it will be your sub on floor for the QT4.

It is possible to get around that by setting your line-up accordingly.

Run of the Mill Canadian Manager