BB Global (English) > Random or GE?

Random or GE? (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
114285.5 in reply to 114285.4
Date: 10/3/2009 9:09:16 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have to say some endings in this sim do seem to have a little more behind them then just the sim engine.

MY LAST GAME I SHOT AND MISSED WITH 3 seconds on the clock.....He scores a ally oop at 0 seconds left

3 seconds to rebound and score a ally oop ya happens all the time.

TO SUM IT UP a loss like this will cost me fans....Seems a little set up to me?

If you want to see the ultimate in sick endings see my last match Oct 3rd...

I guess many off you have this happen to you...You know as usual you control the first half. Then ohh the big 3rd quater turn-around for the other team. But you still hold them off and keep it close "thats a change". Usually its being up by 10 at half-time to down by 10 in the 3rd...

Oh ya your best player injured in the first quater... For the second game out off 3 your center goes down...Thats both your centers gone now.

(But this newest injury is only for the game) thanks it so much better when you take a guys best player for the game when its 3 vs 4 in league match.

And whats this!? They really start to dominate you in the 3rd but again you hold then off and your up by 4, 6 pts and more in the 4th.

But wait the last minite the sim has some real treats in store for you.....you now miss shot, after shot, and why not start fouling them???

Your still up by 3-4-3-2 points But now its time to crush the home team lets send them off off with a last second steal and ally oop for a sweet loss with extra dirt on top. I was up with 1:49 seconds left up by 5 Ya!

Yaaaa! Yaaaaa! Yaaaa! Nothing like leading for 95% of a game and lose.
*****************************************************\

Boy I really hope only 1 off my guys improves a skill this week "again"...Good thing I bought that level 5 Trainer, and hes woking with MVP, SuperStar, Perenial Allstar, and All-Star....thats it 4 guys what results. whoot whoot!

Now where do I send my supporter cash??

Before one of you writes oh bad luck...Take 1 minite and look at how many games I win the first half and then....here we go again. Totaly fall apart.

Last edited by CoachCanada at 10/3/2009 9:21:55 PM

Message deleted
This Post:
114285.7 in reply to 114285.5
Date: 10/3/2009 9:56:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
you might need more stamina

This Post:
114285.8 in reply to 114285.5
Date: 10/3/2009 11:46:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
you dont need to winge in more then one thread about this.

try posting in the omg how did i lose thread and people will give you alot of tips.

my guess is stamina and bad player match ups.

This Post:
114285.9 in reply to 114285.8
Date: 10/4/2009 9:15:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Please use this thread; (14900.1)