Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
163391.5 in reply to 163391.4
Date: 11/9/2010 9:08:36 AM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
The problem is that I think at least half of the time somebody in my league puts a player on the TL, they list the player for more than market value with the hopes that they could maybe get a taker, or they’re just the untrained draft busts that maybe they could get a few thousand for. I’d say most of the time these teams don’t really want their player taken, it’s just that they would like to sell them if they could get a great deal for them.

I don’t want my New Headlines bogged down with this. If a player sells, that’s news I like seeing since it gives me a heads up about a team that maybe got a little weaker, or that is clearing roster space and gathering cash for a big purchase. But I don’t want to be bothered with TL listings in the news.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!

This Post:
163391.6 in reply to 163391.5
Date: 11/10/2010 1:05:49 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
A tab can be added in the Transfer List page where you can choose players listed in your league or in your country (not of your team's nationality). A nice Supporter feature or just can be given to anyone.