This Post:
199469.5 in reply to 199469.3
Date: 10/26/2011 6:00:23 PM
Brigada Diverse
RBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
All-Starters
[qEspecially the free agent part will crush the market when they get generally 10% cheaper then comparable players from normal owners. Also you want to have less money go out of the system, and the biggest amount loosing then a buying free agent and salarys ;)

My point exactly you don't have players that are 10% cheaper you have 90% of taxes or money going out because this amount will not go back to a team so that it generates even more transfer possibilities but simply going out of the system.
As i see it this could make the free agents transfer fees become more in tune with the players sold by the active teams so that this will compensate for the 10-15% because this will return to the winning bid but after the auction has ended.

The point is not that the market will crush is actuary the opposite outcome, there will be a higher interest in free agents witch will make the teams sell the players with the starting prince somewhere closer to their real value.

Last edited by LA-macabroo at 10/26/2011 6:03:17 PM

This Post:
199469.6 in reply to 199469.5
Date: 10/26/2011 6:06:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
My point exactly you don't have players that are 10% cheaper you have 90% of taxes or money going out because this amount will not go back to a team so that it generates even more transfer possibilities but simply going out of the system.

when i think a player is worth is 500k for me, and i get ten percent of the bidding money back i would bid to 550k and be happy to spend 5 k less cause i have trouble to round such stuff exactly.

But now we have a free agent who start with a fair or high price, and now get intresting again i buy him and instead of 485k to a team there goes 450k into the nirvana ;)

Ok maybe when you are out of fund and can not spend all your money on him, it make an difference but honestly how you would react in a buissness when someone say this cost 300$ but i reduce the price for you for ten bucks. So you take all your money out of the pocket and it is 290$ and he won't sell it to you ;)