Looking for some advice

Set priority
Show messages by

To: RamQ
This Post:
205151.5 in reply to 205151.3
Date: 12/24/2011 3:58:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you. Because I received conflicting advice from a friend in a PM, I have decided to take some of both of your advice. Thank you very much! Good luck with your game tonight.

You mentioned that my arena needs some work. How would you recommend I improve it? I am making about 46K a week, and I´m increasing the bleacher tickets to $11 and Lower tier to $35. What other changes should I make?

This Post:
205151.7 in reply to 205151.6
Date: 12/24/2011 5:06:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Respectfully, I would suggest he builds all his seats gradually, not focus on one section over another. That's the only way that he's going to maximize is arena revenue.

If a certain seat is full or near full every game, build those. Just don't go out and build a ton of one thing or you might find you have tons of empty seats in one section of the arena while you're sold out in another therfore not maximizing your revenue.

It seems that luxury boxes are the one seat that many owners have too many of. I usually only add those 1-2 at a time as they're obviously the toughest seats to fill. The other mistake that people make is overreacting to their seat prices and either raising or dropping them too much all at once. Again, Whichever direction you're moving the,, you want to do this gradually as well.

Last edited by Beener not Beanerz at 12/24/2011 5:08:11 PM