BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
276705.7 in reply to 276705.5
Date: 2/16/2016 9:14:36 PM
LionPride
III.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Good morning. In less than a week, voters from all across the country will be joining each other. And they will be conducting the biggest election in the history of Buzzerbeater.

Buzzerbeater, that word should have a new meaning to all of us. We can't be divided by our petty team differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.

Perhaps it is fate that next Sunday is a week after Valentines day, and you will once again be fighting for triumph. Not from tyranny, or oppression, or persecution. But from embarrassment

We're righting for our right to dominate on the hardwood.

And should I win the day, next Sunday, than the 21st of February will no longer become a world language day, but as the day that us Americans declared in one voice,
"We will not lose to Bosnia and Herzegovina!
We will not fail to make the semifinals
We're going to advance
We're going to win
Sunday, we celebrate our New Era... day!"

Oriolekid snapped out of his delusions. America's U-21 world trophy still lie in the Estonian swamp. Frustrated, believing his quests has been a giant time waste, he sits down and he pants at America, "I can't, their players are too big; it's too hard."

America fixes his brow, tickled by these words for an opportunity for a lesson has arose. "Size matters not, look at me. Judge me by my size do you? Mhm? And where you should not, for my ally is the people, and a powerful ally it is. Winning breeds them, makes them grow. Their passion surrounds us, and binds us. Insatiable beings are we, not that crude losing we're used to. You must feel the passion surround you. In you, me, that basketball, the players; everywhere! Even between Estonia and America."

"You want the impossible."

America sighs as Oriolekid grabs his jacket and go sulks in the jungle with Jelme. He extends one single arm, just three Eagle talons attached to a real fat body. But in that swamp, that thick, dreadful swamp, emerges America's trophy. With such delicate grace, and elegance does America set it down, safe and in one piece.

Oriolekid storms past America, in complete disbelief. He touches the trophy- America's trophy- not yet convinced it is real.

"I don't believe it!" he exclaims.

That, is why Phyr failed," America sighs.

Oriolekid grabbed the trophy. "I promise you, America, I will not fail you. I'm not afraid!"

"Good," America leads.

Last edited by oriolekid at 2/16/2016 9:14:57 PM