Suggestions > concentration training

concentration training

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
40146.5 in reply to 40146.2
Date: 7/28/2008 8:19:51 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Doesn't this just create another layer of difficulty for new players trying to catch the guys with all the money?

That would be all we need in Canada...Toroo being able to send 3 guys a year to camp so he can sell them and make even more money.

I have to agree... I would love this option.... thats TV money going towards building 3 players that wouldnt make a decent Div 1 team anyway.... thats where we are all are in danger of being caught when we have to start mixing in trainees during our games OR we will have spiralling wages...

edit - when i said agree i agree with the disagreement!! I would of course love this option but actually disagree to this proposal as it would create further distance between the top teams and chasing packs.

Last edited by Superfly Guy at 7/28/2008 8:21:01 PM

This Post:
40146.6 in reply to 40146.5
Date: 7/29/2008 3:02:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
it would create further distance between the top teams and chasing packs

however would be interesting to solve problems with missing players and after that incoming better or strange better ones

is truth that if this would depend on money you invest, it would be uncatchable for a poor teams

for free it doesn't make any sense, or there are benefits from the basketball asociation? Anyway it is only suggestion indeed

Last edited by Iordanou at 7/29/2008 3:02:34 AM