BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Scrimmage-Ads Italian Forum

Scrimmage-Ads Italian Forum (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
130835.55 in reply to 130835.54
Date: 2/8/2010 11:18:36 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If their community not follow the rules and will cause them a lot of work,they will close the threads in their community as the right punshiment for their wrong behaviour

Punishing a whole community for some users errors would be wrong, and is a suggestion that does not deserve to be repeated in capital letters. I'm sure you understand.

This is exactly what happen to our community:our Transfer and Scrimmages Threads were the only that worked well,and we have been damaged(I hope in the good faith of the BBs and I don't want use the term "punished") for the wrong behaviour of the people all over the world in Global Transfer/Scrimmage Threads

This Post:
130835.56 in reply to 130835.47
Date: 2/8/2010 11:26:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Man... I'm sorry... all this discussion is complaly nosense...

I usually don't post on global cause nothing is gonna change (and I've already sad to Charles on BB-Italia... and I'm waiting for an answer already) but I can't stand without reply here...

The new system is entirely useless, the own Charles admin it... He sad that this system was implemented because GMs can't manage the old one... What? They can't? Ok... so the solution is to introduce a worst system? How about new GMs (or more motivated GMs doesn't change... did you mind how italian Gms do? Are they superhuman?)? I mean replace a perfect system for an useless system is a solution? Marvellous...

And now the best thing: "Find a better solution or just shout up and adapt to it"... sorry? I'm only a user and I've already a job... It isn't MINE to find the best way to improve the game (and even if I did it... it will never be implemeted)... I'm a vendor... Did you think I'll ask to my clients the best way to sell my goods? I've to realize by MYSELF... If I don't want to do it I just leave...I mean... That's how market works...

Ok you should say "this is a community and the opinion of everybody needs to make Buzzerbeater a better games for everyone"... I'm sorry but I begin to think that's not the reality... I'll continue to play this game cause I like it but my honeslty opinion is that BBs have to start to LISTEN for the community or BuzzerBeater will be a good game, nothing else... And everybody whom saying "Italians broke the rules..." and so on... Then try to LEARN from our community, a pretty example of democracy, civilization and organization.

That's all ;)

Oh and please don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying "I pay and so BB have to do what I want"... It's a wider matter... If you want a title try with "BBs should listen community much more" not Italian, Spanish, German, French etc. ALL the communities ;)

This Post:
130835.57 in reply to 130835.53
Date: 2/8/2010 11:30:42 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
if you have read some previous post,you can read the mine.If you haven't do it,I'll repeat it

If you want a global rule,let every countries to have their Transfer and Scrimmages threads,it will be a choice of the local Mods/Gms to keep open them.If their community not follow the rules and will cause them a lot of work,they will close the threads in their community as the right punshiment for their wrong behaviour

I have indeed read this, and this is something we cannot do going forward, unfortunately.

I completely understand the frustration here. However, we have to come up with a set of criteria that is fair and equitable to all 96 nations currently in BuzzerBeater, while also being something that is fair and equitable to all of our volunteer staff around the globe.

I am more than willing to help everyone here reach a compromise that works for everyone while understanding the criteria we need to meet with such a compromise.

I am all ears for anything that anyone may have that we can accommodate, and I'm going to let you guys post here without any more interference from me for the time being until we can see where the debate heads.

Last edited by Edju at 2/8/2010 11:58:11 AM

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
130835.59 in reply to 130835.58
Date: 2/8/2010 12:31:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think all of you are missing the point. I'll try to explain what is my (and italian) point of view, than if I'll not see smart and propositive answer by you (BBs) I'll stop writing, 'cause I'm tired of reading tons of useless posts.

You say: "well, these are our new rules. Do you like that? Great. Don't you like that? Well, it's your problem."

1) Maybe you don't know that "the customer is always right". The customers don't like what you're doing? Well, it's not customer's rule to solve that problem, it's yours. The customers continue to dislike what you're doing? Well, the customer will give up paying supporters and maybe will also give up playing. It's right to say what the communities think about changes, but I don't see a constructive discussion in here. The finally decision is yours, but you've to know and remember that you must care about customers opinion or you will lost them.

Moreover: "it's difficult for Mods and GMs to follow all of those threads cause they're full of spam and they creates several fines and bans."

2) It seems to me that no one of Mods and GMs receive a wage by you. They do what they do only 'cause they like to do that, no one give them something back (it's not a job, it's a hobby). You say that they can't follow all of those threads? You can nominate other Mods and GMs, it would not be against any rules, it would not be a problem for your finances, you won't have to catch out money.

Your decision is to close ads and scrimmages threads? reduce forum's activity --> reduce users' time online --> reduce users' involvement --> reduce users --> reduce site advertisement --> reduce money.

I think I won't renew my supporter.

That's all, I'll wait for your answer.
Thanks.

Last edited by Mod-dexter7™ at 2/8/2010 12:49:34 PM

This Post:
130835.60 in reply to 130835.38
Date: 2/8/2010 12:34:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thats the point. We Lithuanians (I'm not italian you guys from Nuovi BB) locked advertisement thread at - Date: 2009.10.07. You got 4 bonus months, your Mod's broke the rules and you still complaning. I can't believe it.

i can't understand why all the lituanian people in BB comes in to our forum and want to lead our gm, mod and all our community.

and i can't understand why u care about the hard work of our gm and mod, hard work they doesn't seem care themselves

This Post:
130835.62 in reply to 130835.61
Date: 2/8/2010 12:53:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Only a question:as a user(not as a Mod or GM) do you like more the new or the old system?Please,don't still talk about following the rules,we're understandin this point,but we want to change these bad rules,because the old system,if the users follow the rule as almost ever in italian forum,works very well

Message deleted
This Post:
130835.65 in reply to 130835.57
Date: 2/8/2010 12:57:18 PM
Le Cotiche
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
i can somehow understand the closure of the advertising thread, but i really don't understand the "damage" created by the scrimmage request thread

Advertisement