BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > The BloodyEagles Timeses! (Unofficial Newspaper of the BloodyEagles)

The BloodyEagles Timeses! (Unofficial Newspaper of the BloodyEagles) (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
241004.56 in reply to 241004.51
Date: 5/4/2013 3:07:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I trust that you guys have experience and know what you're doing, but I'm still not convinced. If BloodyEagles is not managing these teams, there are two alternatives: either he knows managers of other teams IRL and convinced them to make illegal trades to try to help his team (improbable when the trades involved many other teams from many other countries). The other alternative is that all of those massively overpriced trades were legitimately made by some other buyer. Since there is absolutely no reason that even a new player with no understanding of the game would covet one of those players enough to spend hundreds of thousands of $$ on one of them, then it seems way too improbable to be a coincidence. Both of these theories are possible, but the simplest, most logical solution is that he simply created all of these teams himself, and has avoided confirmed detection by whatever cheating tools and GMs are assigned to his case. As someone who formerly multi-accounted on the advice of an IRL friend who did in fact operate teams in multiple countries, I know for a fact that it is possible to create and operate many different teams for years without detection.

I'm not trying to criticize you or suggest you don't know how to do your job, but no system's perfect and people are always coming up with new ways to game the system. How else would you explain the prolificness of these transfers if you think they were not intentionally made to transfer money from other teams to BloodyEagles?

This Post:
241004.57 in reply to 241004.56
Date: 5/4/2013 4:58:14 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think the most telling thing in this whole thread is the deafening silence from Eagle. I think if it were me I would at least have presented some sort of explanation. The automatic response when someone accused me of cheating if I weren't would be to at least defend myself a little. But the only comments he's made in this thread have had the tone of an man avoiding self-incrimination. I'm not saying he should be banned on the basis of silence, but Eagle if you're reading this, maybe some sort of explanation as to how this is in any way legit would be nice and maybe get some of these people off your back.

Again, not accusing anyone of anything, or saying that hes guilty because hes silent, just saying that the perception of him now is one of a cheat, and maybe now would be a good time, if the community is wrong, to set them straight.

This Post:
241004.58 in reply to 241004.57
Date: 5/4/2013 5:14:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I am keeping my silence because I really have nothing to say to shikago and I hate arguing. But, hey, since you want to know and you're asking nicely (plus that I really like your NT posts), here's my respond:

No, I am not a cheater. Tin Man said something about one person can control that many teams around the world. I don't know how to do that. And regarding my +surplus, it's not that complicated. People value players differently. Some might think a player doesn't worth much while others disagree. I place my players at high values. I don't have a "force bid" button. People buy what they want to buy.

Last edited by Eagle at 5/4/2013 5:24:52 PM

This Post:
241004.59 in reply to 241004.55
Date: 5/5/2013 1:23:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What the hell do you want from us? Blame the BBs for making the rule about not discussing report results. We've given as good an explanation as we can about our procedures and that he has been fined numerous times already. I'm not just going to sit around and let you guys attack us and crap on our efforts that we volunteer our free time for. Thread closed.