Training Method

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
275294.59 in reply to 275294.57
Date: 11/25/2015 7:11:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
LOL

THere is a lot of things in BB that take a spoonful of sugar...that is just too far to take it.

Since it has no real world explanations, lets just PRETEND it makes sense.

I mean I am sure that all the great NBA guards that get blocks here and there only learned how to do that by playing Center from age 18 to 25 on an NBDL team coached by Mutombo and his waggy finger...yea sure...lets make this fantasy up in our head to help the BB design palatable to sane normal human beings who have any clue whatsoever how real world basketball works.

I give you an A for effort though.

hey... very least, for a brief moment, the OOP training brought a smile to your face... (brief moment) yeah. delusions delusions, they only work for so long...

This Post:
275294.61 in reply to 275294.60
Date: 11/25/2015 9:34:30 AM
Salvem as Lulas
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:

Calmly us. The explanations are all coherent and interesting , however this fleeing rather focus. I accept ALL positions , of ALL people , being for or against what we proposed . More has to be reviewed something , even if to say , "Look folks, we will not change anything ." I think it would be cool .

More my position remains the same: it is NOT possible to train and be competitive playing the major leagues in each country . You are forced to put in the game, a much more fragile than the other player . And I , as I am a guy ( this is personal ) who do not like to do tank , will suffer to achieve an honorable position in the final classification .

This Post:
275294.62 in reply to 275294.53
Date: 11/25/2015 12:02:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
A major overhaul (remove 48min, speeding it, deregulate it) would be unfair to all the people that have been training so far.
That is a very commonly seen red herring, and nothing more. It simply isn't true. Anyone who has trained players well will still enjoy the benefit of well-trained players on their roster. Anyone who trains simply for profit isn't playing a basketball sim and should get no sympathy from anyone.
@MikeFranks
You just confirmed in a 4 lines post that you never trained in this game.
No, I uttered a very simple truth. And I don't fear the tax because I am not a hoarder. You fear the tax -- why?

This Post:
275294.63 in reply to 275294.53
Date: 11/25/2015 3:24:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I really share 100% your ideas, I'm glad you could explained them better than I could ever have done.

This Post:
275294.65 in reply to 275294.64
Date: 11/26/2015 5:42:48 AM
Três Rios Carijós
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
So ... The crowd defending the current training, has not anybody against you guys here.
The reason for creating this topic was: In my country, Brazil, we have noticed a high dropout game users, due to the difficulty to train and be competitive.

We have a low turnover in LN, are almost always the same, because of the number of players decrease dramatically. Our NT has gone very well, due to a junction 5-10 friends, compared to other major countries this is insignificant, who are trying to help players in the minor leagues, which barely come into play, to sell these players, or train them in the best possible way to ... or else buy for someone to buy outside the country and trainning the player.

I speak for my country, but the number of people online that is decreasing all season ... I think the same is happening in other countries, kept the proportions ...

So guys, do not get mad or feel that to want a drastic change in the training method, I just want to avoid the game to weaken more and more...

With some changes that avoids a GUARD, having to play CENTER for the perfect trainning, we can avoid the "tank", "pharms" and dropout users on a much larger scale than just "tax" applications.

This Post:
275294.66 in reply to 275294.64
Date: 11/26/2015 7:13:15 AM
Salvem as Lulas
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Just want to make it clear that I agree with virtually EVERYTHING that you believe need to have in the game. I agree with almost everything. I am with you in any fight that you want to go about it , just quoted there in my post that the focus of this topic was simpler than you sought in your comments. More 'm with you and your ideas .

This Post:
275294.67 in reply to 275294.66
Date: 11/26/2015 7:21:19 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This sugestion is reaching almost 70 posts, I think it deserves this much attention and concern. Because this is one of the most important things on this game (training) and also because it is probably a cause for much people leaving, from experienced users who get bored of no training + competition, to new users who find training hard.

Some people here said that Marin already said that this chance of the training position will never be made, because they simple don't want it, I don't know if that is true or not, but I wish we could have a better answer on that soon

Last edited by Melo9 at 11/26/2015 11:33:36 AM

Advertisement