Suggestions > Chemistry

Chemistry

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
41991.57 in reply to 41991.56
Date: 10/29/2009 3:59:23 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Its just a black or white, right? ;) Chemistry just not an option for you. No problem.

Ben je op zoek naar een BB-Buddy die jou alle kneepjes van BB bijbrengt? Neem dan deel aan het Buddy-sytem. Pm mij voor meer info

This Post:
41991.58 in reply to 41991.57
Date: 10/29/2009 8:54:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Maupster, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!! Every your word is simply the True, and there is no chance that you're wrong!

If I could just vote, I would vote that you become new BB (or GM at least!!!!!).

Really, this forum is going to beeeeee... so boring! I can't read all that "no" answers, and all that excuses. Sometimes I feel that they must do that, that's their job... but after that, I cant see any logical in their answers :(
You are trying to explain them that this would be something good for the game... but they just trying to find something wrong in your post and to say something like "no" (like all of them are from my country:)

BB's are not posting anything in this topic, but I'm sure that they are thinking about this! This is something that must be implemented in game (at least in form which HT has it), and that is just question of time when that will happens.

To: Ozzy
This Post:
41991.59 in reply to 41991.58
Date: 11/1/2009 11:55:20 AM
1986 Celtics
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
we do read this forum, the problem that we have is that we say, oh.. huh.. that's a good idea, many people read that as a promise of "we will do that". People take rule changes very seriously and expect a very explicit time period of advanced notice. When we make these vague sort of statements of support of some change it tends to confuse and anger people on both sides of support for such change. Some people will start adjusting strategy in anticipation of the rule change etc...

we really cannot be active participants in this discussion.. and believe me it pains us because we have lots of thoughts on these matters. We do enjoy reading ideas that people have and do consider them.