Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
151793.6 in reply to 151793.5
Date: 8/1/2010 1:25:38 PM
TOP TEN THUNDERS
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
25 y old sg with MVP potential is not that old... The 4th OS trainig he got first time in this sesion as 25 year old player. He should have pop up. On the other hand i just want to know why my Buzzer control program dont see minutes that my sg played on training position as SG. He got none of training in program. He played 48 minutes as SG for sure. 2 other players got training according to BC. Training was set the same in BB and BC;/ Did u dee that kind of problem before??

This Post:
151793.7 in reply to 151793.6
Date: 8/2/2010 9:24:42 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
25 y old sg with MVP potential is not that old... The 4th OS trainig he got first time in this sesion as 25 year old player.

Yes, it is pretty old.

On the other hand i just want to know why my Buzzer control program dont see minutes that my sg played on training position as SG.

With questions about Buzzer Control, please contact the creator of the program. I can confirm at this point that there are no known bugs with training.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."