213778.6 in reply to 213778.5
Date: 4/3/2012 11:09:48 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
EAGLES SURVIVE BABY BOO

The Mountain Eagles win their fourth game under tough,surviving Baby Boo 94-89. They had to fight all four quarters, play mostly defense. Except in the 4th qurter. When Baby Boo led with a 4:36 minutes left. Then the comeback began. It started when Hershel Roche scored with 4:27 left. When Dionisis Mpatirakis scored with about 2:25 left their coach said, "We can do it!" Then, with 1:49 left, something big happened; Timothy Kruger takes a huge three to take the lead, and he made it! (by the way, that was his only shot made) Then Jakovic ally-oops it to Mpatirakis, and gets it. Then, it was all clear from there. We caght up with Kruger and he said," I had a terrible game. I need to do better. People say that I won the game for them. But I only got a 3. It's not like I scored 20 points or anything. I will rebound from that in the scrimmage. I need to do better before the Dogs. The Dogs aren't like Baby Boo. They score more. If this happens again, I'll be mad if we lose against the Dogs. Next game I want to make more than 6 points." Then he walked away. The player of the game was Hershel Roche. He had 15 points with vital 5 free throws. If you subtract that 5 from 94, it equals 89. Tough said, " If Kruger didn't make that three, I don't know what we've done to motivate ouselves" Also, sources say that the Eagles were going for Daniel Hacker, a free agent. Tough also said, "Even though we didn't get him, now our team priority is finding a true backup small forward. I mean, what if Jakovic injures himself. He just overplayed big time. 96 minutes. Thats 2 whole games! At the rate he's going, he's bound to either get a game shape drop or injure. So now I'm in dire need in searching for that person." Now, their game is a friendly scrimmage against the Charon Hiltoppers. Now as for their next leage game, it just gets harder as they face the Bode-Diggity Dogs. They now have to face a good team and go tough again. "Man, why can't we have more easy games at the end of the season." Hershel Roche said as we interviewed him. Zoran Jakovic said, " I'm so tired I can't even talk.But at least I'll get rest during the scrimmage." "Well, there are some weaknesses in the dos. Hey, how long have they been in D5.89. I heard a rumor of 5 seasons.?!" Esen Rabi said. Now the whloe team agreed that they'll try their hardest, and tough said, "One down, a lot to go." What'd you mean by a lot",repoter John Servane said. " I mean a whloe a lot of games I can't even count." Tough joked. Stay tuned to The Eagle, the national newspaper of the MOUNTAIN EAGLES. They turned on for Wednesday, when Tough says he might have have convinced three friends to join the BB.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.7 in reply to 213778.6
Date: 4/6/2012 12:05:42 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
A GOOD SCRIMMAGE

The Mountain Eagles had played a friendly scrimmage against the Chardon Hilltoppers. They had played a good game. The Hilltoppers had played and played until the buzzer, while the Eagles were now expecting to go to overtime when the 'toppers scored the last shot at the buzzer. Tough said, " At least we fought in this scrimmage. We played hard and we played fun. And we almost did it. Until we choked." The Mountain Eagles choked with 4 minutes left. Then the Hilltoppers started running, until they won. Now trainer Danny Rackham said, " I hope someone pops up in .......... this week. Because if noone doesn't, then we're in big trouble." They hope to get a popup because their next game is against the Bode-Diggity Dog. "They are losing lately, but you can't tell if or when they will come back to Earth. It could be this game. It could be the next. Or later. But sooner or later they will come back from whatever they're on." Bob Jenkins said. The reporters laughed at the comment. Then Timothy Kruger said," I think we can upset. Again. So if they lost a few. We can't rest against any team anymore. So what if they're 3rd ranked in our division. So what if they got good players. I think our defense can stop them. And what if we're lower ranked. We're here to tell everyone in the world we are not ranked right. We're higher ranked than what people think." Now they will wait until the update tomorrow to see what happened to this week in training, and any other news. Still stay tuned to the official newspaper of the Mountain Eagles for news, highlights,interviews and more! THE EAGLE

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.8 in reply to 213778.7
Date: 4/6/2012 12:56:35 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
This is what happened in the Eagle training.

Player 1 popped in driving strong to proficient
Player 1 popped in handling from inept to mediocre
Player 2 popped in driving form alttrocious to pitiful
Player 3 dropped in handling from respectful to average
Player 4 dropped in jump range from mediocre to inept
Player 5 dropped in stamina from average to mediocre

Now Tough said, " I don't even know if thiis is good or bad. I mean 2 players popped three times and three players dropped three time. It's like it offset. Like 3+ - -3=0. It's like I take three steps forward and three steps back. I don't know what's going on. " Stay tuned to THE EAGLE. We'll talk to fans and players about their training.

This Post:
213778.9 in reply to 213778.8
Date: 4/6/2012 4:24:03 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

THE MOUNTAIN EAGLES had just acquired Tivadar Revfi for $112,500. We'll talk to Tough at 4 on the latest story.

This Post:
213778.10 in reply to 213778.9
Date: 4/6/2012 5:11:13 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
We're live with Tough. So, why did youwant to get a small forward? Tough said, " I needed a small forward so I could give Jakovic some rest. HE played 96 minutes! He's going to get injured playing like that. So, I gone to the player market and seen that Tivadar Revfi was on sale. So, I said that I'm not letting this one go, like Hacker. So, I bided and bided until no one wanted to get past $113,000. And I won. I told Chekreyes the news and I'm about to tell him more about him." We talked to the new Mountain Eagle and he siad, " I'm glad that I will get to play with this franchise. I heard that they're new to the league and I also heard that they're on a 4 game winning streak. So I'm very, very excited to be on a hot, ON FIRE team. I will make sure that the Eagles will like me. I also want to make sure that this team will get all the help they need and I'll never back down to challenge."

This Post:
213778.11 in reply to 213778.10
Date: 4/6/2012 11:12:48 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
WELCOME Tivadar Revfi!!!

The Mountain Eagles team welcome Tivadar Revfi at 9:00 P.M. He was very excited to see the players, staff, fans, coach, and manager tough. When he arrived, the players were going to surprise him, but he caught it. He said, " I don't get tricked easily."Fans laughed. Zoran Jakovic said, " Now I can get some rest." Bob Jenkins replies, " Good fit to our team. He knows how to score and he can give Jakovic some rest. He can put up points easily in D5." Now mentor Chekereyes says, "He'll be a good player for the team. But really Tough, get to training Coleman." Now tough said, "Now my team priority is training our potential stars. First, as Chekreyes said, it's Coleman,then, I'll do Kruger, and then the rest will fill in when. But the first guy is Coleman. He'll be our star center in a couple of seasons. And then, I'll try to shock the world if we get to the playoffs. I always wondered if there's been a 3-8 team to turnaround COMPLETE 180 and win the league. If not, OUR team wants to be the first." Now, Dezider Dekis said, " I don't know if that is possible? I'm not trying to be the bad guy here."Some people booed. Hershel Roche argued, "Nothing is EVER impossible. We can do it. We just have to believe!" Now we go to the player of honor. " So far, I like the manager, the players, and the fans. It looks like a great city and I'll bring my game with me to Dodge Arena." And speaking of Dodge Arena, the Mountain Eagles had contracted an expansion of the arena. They've added 3 luxury boxes. Tough said, " Once we pump enough money, we'll build more courtside seats and bleachers. Oh, and lower tier." Now they're getting ready for the Bode-Diggity Dogs, who've lost 4 of their last 6. Now the Mountain Eagles have been on a 4 game winning streak. Tough said," I hope we can pull this off. This game will tell us how tough we are.If our players play like our last 2 games, we'll be able to put a fight against them. Even though they lost 4 of 6, this doesn't mean we don't play our top game. We need to win this one in order to gain on the Jets. Now, I've hated the team name Jets. New York Jets, B-Jets, and any kind of Jets. I want to make a statment for the league. We are just going to play our best, try our best, and play with heart and soul. I think 90% of games are decided by players and how they perform. The 10% is just luck and destiny." Then Tough walked away, with his face expressing,"how are we going to win this?" Now we talk to the fans. A man named Daniel Evans says, "I think the team is doing the best they can to win." Mark Berke says, "Now they got a good combo of SF, PF, C, and SG. If Mpatirakis plays like he has been lately, and Esen Rabi improves, then we got a good combo team that can score and play good defense." Andrew Wilson, a Mountain Eagle ticket-holder, said, "Tough is probably going to be a manager for a very long time." An unstated person said, "This is a good acqusition they got. After Jakovic and Dekis, this is the next best one." Stayed tuned to The Eagle, where we'll have a pregame talk to their coach about this vital game against the Bode-Diggity Dogs. This is David Anderson, reporting for THE EAGLE.

THE EAGLE; NATIONAL NEWSPAPER AND TV SPONSER OF MOUNTAIN EAGLES

This Post:
213778.12 in reply to 213778.11
Date: 4/7/2012 7:30:57 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
We're right now in the Mountain Eagles locker room.

"Hey", Tough said, "There could be no bigger, tough, exciting match this week. We're playing against a very high tempo team. We have to match up to what they do, or we don't have a chance. We need to play like our last 4 matches. With optimism, strenth, and fight. We fought against the DDribblers. Right?" RIGHT!! The players yelled. "Didn't we fight against Baby Boo?" YES!! The players yelled again. " Ok, can't we fight against the Dogs? YES!!!! The players exploded. "So now we have to do what we need to do: WIN!!! Fight with heart and soul, motivate your fellow players, get the best shot you can get! If we do all these things, WE HAVE A CHANCE!! WE CAN DO THIS! Go out there and play the BEST GAME OF YOUR LIVES!!!! You guys did it once, you can do it AGAIN!!!! 1...2...3.....MOUNTAIN EAGLES!!!!!!" Now everyone in the room exploded with the strength and fight they need to win. Zoran Jakovic replied, " Yeah, we did it once, we can do it again. Go Mountain Eagles!" Stay tuned to watch the game live against the Bode-Diggity Dogs. Fans are already filling Dodge Arena. Can the Mountain Eagles win? That's the question. TO BE CONTINUED

THE EAGLE

This Post:
213778.13 in reply to 213778.12
Date: 4/7/2012 10:43:33 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
HUGE UPSET!!!!

The Mountain Eagles have upsetted the Bode-Diggity Dogs, 105-89. This marks as the 5th straight win for them under 3-week-existing manager tough. The Mountain Eagles played excellent, with Jakovic and Dekis with double-doubles, as well with Roche scoring 19 points, Mpatirakis scoring 12, and Kruger scoring 8. We caught up with Roche, our player of the game. " Well, thanks to all the fans, coaches, trainers, tough's mentor, and the players. I couldn't have done it without them." Now Kruger said, " I did what I wanted to do. I contributed. Scoring 6+ was my goal, and I scored 8, which is great. Now we have to suit up for the dough boys." Tough said, " This was a great game for us. We sold out the arena, we had players step up when they needed to. And the fans supported us all the way. I'm going to be happy tonight." Now with this comes with with cost; Tough had just said that the arena was sold out. Now they have to build it fast, but the problem is that they're already building 3 luxury boxes. Now tough said, " Man, we're in trouble. We sold out the arena. I'm going to say sorry to the die-heart fans and I'll build more seats as soon as possible. Sincerely, tough (Marcelo Siggers) He said that Monday he's going to have to call an emergency meeting with GM-Jason, Mentor Chekreyes, the staff, the players, and some of the fans will be invited. Now some of the fans were unhappy. One said, " The manager should have expected this. He lowered the prices and he is on a winning streak. They need to build as many as possible, before us fans get frustrated." Now their "next" game is against the dough boys. Roumors say that their manager hasn't been at work for some time. And that he must be in before 9:00A.M. Monday morning or he is fired. In that case, rules say that a new team will be created immediately. Now that is a roumor. It could or could not be true. Tough said, "Well, we're not listening to fake stuff. You never know. It's our arch rival and they could be doing a trick. We are just going to play like it IS the dough boys. Because if we don't, we're going to lose big. So now they're trying to figure out what to do about the Dodge Arena Predicament and how they're the fans are going to react. This is Mark Reyes reporting for THE EAGLE.

This Post:
213778.14 in reply to 213778.13
Date: 4/8/2012 1:00:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Nice win, poor journalism. "Upset" is the word you're looking for, whereas "upsetted" is not a word.

I wish there were pigmen. You get a few of these pigmen walking around I'm looking a whole lot better. Then if somebody wants to fix me up at least they could say, Hey he's no pig-man!
This Post:
213778.15 in reply to 213778.14
Date: 4/8/2012 1:22:49 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, the "reporter" has their own mind. I can't control that. And as I write more, promise you, it'll be better. Give it two weeks.

This Post:
213778.16 in reply to 213778.15
Date: 4/10/2012 12:32:33 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
PROBLEMS

Well, so far things at the moment aren't looking up for the Mountain Eagles. They had their weekly team meeting, and they discussed their biggest problems; Altimor, dough boys, and Dodge Arena. They resolved Dodge Arena. They actually found out that fans won't mind..... just that the Eagles would lose profit. So now they're going to build as many seats as possible. Now for problem #2, Altimor. Hershel Roche said, " Why do I always get the all-stars.... the hard players." "Well", James Coleman said," You did beat Iorga, didn't you? If you can beat him, you can TRY to beat Altimor." Then Roche replied, " But he's a MONSTER. I heard he scored 60 points. That's more than 3 of our starters COMBINED!! His lowest is 30. It'll be a miracle if I and Kruger can hold him to less than 30." "There's always a chance. I've been in this league and game long enough to know that." Zoran Jakovic put in. "I've seen players that don't even score 5 points suddenly score 25. Same for people who scored 25. Suddenly they score 5 to 10." Now comes Tivadar Revfi," Hey, all we do fight to the last second. If we get the last shot, just put it in Jakovic or Dekis' hands. Or Roche. The others, I guess we just guard Altimor if he gets the final shot. Remember, this is TV. Time to get serious. Oh, and now we need at least 3 players to score more than 20...... to even stand a chance. And get JC Rebounder to rebound. I need to score. We're tough because we fight,we are brave, we got luck, and we battle with heart and soul" Now everyone in the room agreed to what Revfi. Now, with the dough boys looming over them..... can they stand a chance at all.............. This is Matt Davis reporting for THE EAGLE.

Advertisement