Suggestions > National Enthusiasm

National Enthusiasm

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
275116.6 in reply to 275116.5
Date: 11/14/2015 10:11:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think this is a great idea. And I agree that this would help micro nations a lot and encourage them more to keep their own players.

I remember seeing while not a great SS prospect from Viet Nam, but still worthwhile if you took a small amount of time to fix his secondaries, but for the nation of Viet Nam had to be one of their best 18 year olds.... Gone. No longer in country because of the hassle it would have been or something.

Its sad when you see stuff like that.

This Post:
275116.7 in reply to 275116.6
Date: 11/17/2015 6:09:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I remember seeing while not a great SS prospect from Viet Nam, but still worthwhile if you took a small amount of time to fix his secondaries, but for the nation of Viet Nam had to be one of their best 18 year olds.... Gone. No longer in country because of the hassle it would have been or something.

As the guy who sold him, he was (8/25) so he had truly miserable seecondaries. You could argue that since Vietnam has only 5 (really 3) active users, our only hope is to sell our best prospects and hope they get trained. We can't train an entire NT team by ourselves. If he had 40 skill points, I would have kept him and 1 positon trained him but he was pretty bad.

This Post:
275116.8 in reply to 275116.7
Date: 11/25/2015 7:02:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

As the guy who sold him, he was (8/25) so he had truly miserable seecondaries. You could argue that since Vietnam has only 5 (really 3) active users, our only hope is to sell our best prospects and hope they get trained. We can't train an entire NT team by ourselves. If he had 40 skill points, I would have kept him and 1 positon trained him but he was pretty bad.

in a very slim chance world kinda thing, it is technically possible for the 3 of you active users to train an NT yourselves...all 3 of you would need unbelievable luck in draft, and then 1 does the guards, 1 does the SFs, and 1 does the Bigs...

But let's be honest... this is highly unrealistic from eer happening too.