Increase income for cup games

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
55121.6 in reply to 55121.5
Date: 11/7/2008 3:12:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
agree with you, cup incomes should be increase for at least 20-30 %

vječna dilema, da li je bolje zabiti koš više ili primiti koš manje?
This Post:
55121.7 in reply to 55121.6
Date: 11/11/2008 5:11:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not talking in my personal opinion here, but I try to imagine what the BBs would be planning about income.

Since there was to much money in the game, they took part out of it. 1 part was cup revenue, which hits every team in about the same percentage. Then they hit Div I teams prety hard, because the wages of the top players wheren't high enough.

Now they decided that wages for players have increased somwhat, so they decided to lower the taxes a little. Taxes implemented to compensate for the wages.

Now since the cup revenue realy has nothing to do with player's wages, I think they are not planning on altering that.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
55121.8 in reply to 55121.7
Date: 11/11/2008 5:43:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not talking in my personal opinion here, but I try to imagine what the BBs would be planning about income.

Since there was to much money in the game, they took part out of it. 1 part was cup revenue, which hits every team in about the same percentage. Then they hit Div I teams prety hard, because the wages of the top players wheren't high enough.

Now they decided that wages for players have increased somwhat, so they decided to lower the taxes a little. Taxes implemented to compensate for the wages.

Now since the cup revenue realy has nothing to do with player's wages, I think they are not planning on altering that.

and that sucks...

We should expect no changes in this area, maybe in the future...maybe