This Post:
298868.60 in reply to 298868.59
Date: 6/14/2019 1:33:54 AM
Vilkiukai
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Vilkiukai II
They could do a lot to eliminate the benefits of cheating and so on and son on.

I agree with it. Especially with autobid. Because i bet most of the guys who play the market use bots. Do you know how i discovered this game? In season 15 or so made for some guy autobuyer.....a bot. And thought like this game is kinda unique and cool, tried it; played around 10-12 seasons i think to season 28 then sadly had no time and got botted out Havent used bot myself because was using homegrown team, it is more interesting that way.

I still dont understand why people should be punished to be playing in "bad" timezones or by not spending so much time bidding. Thats very eazy fix and it would solve multiple problems. Maybe owners of this game believe that people without autobid feature generates more money from ads. But they must weight all of the impacts.

Micro nations doesnt seem very cool. I bet there is like no competition every season, or very little, like 2-3 teams competing. It is very boring like that way. They could make possible to transfer team to bigger leagues, or make region leagues but atleast with like 4 divisions. I remember there were active 6 divisions in biggest countries in bb, now it is down to 4...does not seem too fun to me either.

This Post:
298868.61 in reply to 298868.60
Date: 6/14/2019 2:06:57 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You got it.
I signed up in US once and they found me out and kicked me from the game. It takes bloody murder to get them to act on suspected multi-accounts but god forbid I make an account in US so that I could have competition. Of course my USA team was my one and only team, but didn't matter. I am forever locked in the horrible microscenario for doing the unthinkable crime of living in Japan.
Also makes players shopping complicated. The TZ difference can be exploited to some extent, but ultimately it hurts me when I sell. I have to remember to stay up late or wake up in the middle of the night to list players. I forget most the time so my players sell for peanuts if at all, sold at really low user hours. It is what it is.

BB has been exploited so much over the years. bidbots I don't even mind at all, why not. It's hardly cheating, just taking advantage of tech to circumvent a horrible reality of BB design.

I like how they had guys selling access to other players stats on another site. THat was almost comical. Then the BB that was juicing his players. That was epic funny

This Post:
298868.62 in reply to 298868.61
Date: 6/15/2019 6:47:47 AM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
There is a answer for the micro nation issue. It's called Utopia or what some people have coined "wolph world" but Utopia is where the "farming" is most prevalent. I think it is delusional to think we still have the issues with multiple accounts that were present during the "heyday" of the game. What I do think we have is a user base where a lot of the "new" players are retreads, and a lot of them are developing their teams from the ground up. But I don't think they do it for NT glory, I think they do it because they want to build for the long term. A lot has been done in recent seasons to encourage training, this is the byproduct of those changes. A lot has changed over the years in what makes a good player, those changes in thought lead to playersrs that look a whole lot different that those from the distant past. In many ways the game just mirrors the changes that have occurred with the sport IRL.

Last edited by Coach Lambini at 6/15/2019 6:59:55 AM

This Post:
298868.63 in reply to 298868.62
Date: 6/15/2019 8:13:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Utopia where if you live in the wrong country you get to pay for what is free elsewhere.

That's not a solution.

Last edited by WolphyWolph at 6/15/2019 7:29:05 PM

This Post:
298868.64 in reply to 298868.63
Date: 6/15/2019 8:20:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
From now on Italy should only have 1 game a week instead of two. ONE competitive game. And no CUP. Everything else is scrimmages.

IF you don't like it you can PAY for Utopia.

That's fair, that's a solution.

THis is what you are saying about micronations and utopia

IT's the biggest pile of crap ever.

This Post:
298868.66 in reply to 298868.63
Date: 6/15/2019 10:48:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Utopia where if you live in the wrong country you get to pay for what is fee elsewhere.

Well, if the higher Supporter fees are such pain to you, no one forbids you to move to Poland and earn 1000 USD/100k JPY per month. Oh, and it's usually the amount before taxes ;)

Last edited by Siwy at 6/15/2019 10:49:50 AM

Leniwy, stary, wyliniały kocur. Czasem jeszcze zerknie na polskie tłumaczenia.
This Post:
298868.68 in reply to 298868.64
Date: 6/15/2019 2:20:33 PM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
From now on Italy should only have 1 game a week instead of two. ONE competitive game. And no CUP. Everything else is scrimmages.

IF you don't like it you can PAY for Utopia.

That's fair, that's a solution.

THis is what you are saying about micronations and utopia

IT's the biggest pile of crap ever.

That is not what I am saying at all, actually the powers that be HAVE tried to correct this with the various forms of consolidation. Personally I think it could be ratcheted up, instead of 20 being the minimum to keep your own league make that threshold 50 and mix the whole vat of those teams and hit puree, just one nice big "international" league with a international cup.

Tell ya what wolphy baby let's just eliminate nations period. So you were a D1 and now your a d4, or 5 lordy be maybe even a six. Well that's just too damn bad.

Or I've got a better idea, win Asia and you can play in b3. Or you could do my route and find yourself a nation that will hand you NT or u21 keys.

This Post:
298868.69 in reply to 298868.66
Date: 6/15/2019 7:34:11 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
THere are some very successful Net and tech based companies and businesses based in Poland because you can make what is the standard of living for other countries while paying for the cost of living there....

I was offered a job in Poland paying much better than that but it was about half what I make now so of course I did not take it. I don't have any bad thoughts about Poland.

The world economic structure, like property ownership world-wide is based on fuedalist imperial expansion. The entire theory of capitalism makes no sense when the free market has no say on who inherits the rights to land and resources- and where governments are run by 'democracy' not capitalism and those leverage wealth they were born into use it primarily to control the markets.... SO the chances of Poland changing it's economic position soon are low. I mean Trump is the president of the US. IF a blond-haired blue-eyed German running the US doesn't indicate anything to anyone. The chances of Germany=Poland economic status changing without outright rebellion...and the chance of anyone getting information to understand what is going on and that rebellion is necessary for change is unlikely.

I guess compared to the realworld buzzerbeater is managed rather awesomely. And I am not even being sarcastic there.

Last edited by WolphyWolph at 6/15/2019 7:35:06 PM

This Post:
298868.70 in reply to 298868.69
Date: 6/16/2019 11:20:10 AM
Kalevipojad
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Would Motion be the best tactic for a team with high JS, medium-high JR and lots of passing? I have had great results with it so far, with my players shooting 45-50% from three even against top100 teams in the world.

(106839349)
Although i had the GDP boost, still a good game offensively, dude has 0 losses in Czech Div 1 and relies solely on LI

Havent tried any isos or Princeton though.

Advertisement