Suggestions > Free Agent Players

Free Agent Players

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
104275.63 in reply to 104275.59
Date: 8/19/2009 1:11:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

even if he anwsered it himself, i like to say it the same way maybe because of other reasons:

- free agent makes training less effective, because the players don't get that much extra value so a player is worth less infrastructure like seats or staff. So it reduce the advantage of teams in lower division who usually could train more effective, and raises the adavantage of the high division in the infrastructure(tickets sells, tv and marketing)

- only top players are released as FA, and this usually are the players the top teams look for and not the new team and medium ones - so the bargain raises especially for them and reduces the prices for them and not for the players weaker teams need.

You are rather smart and understand well what is the main argument of the discussion about FA:the value of trained players,the comparison with the other forms of incomes,and the overall economy of BB.I yet explain why,with certain conditions,Fa could be useful to the economy of BB(I hope you read my previous post,and I'm almost sure you made it),you explain well your opinion,now the decision is of BBs
About the second point,I think it's however not true,because to have the money to buy a Fa,you have to sell often a weaker player.Someone will buy this player and will sell a weaker player and so on.In this way,at the end of the chain,we'll have on the market some players proper to lower teams.And if the system corrected the issues of the old system,maintaining a good rate of availability of player turned directly for lower teams(eliminating the useless,weak and not balanced players),I think it will be a great thing
About the strategy of having 1 superstar and other weaker player,I'm against this strategy but hey,it's the strategy of the game,if someone want to use it,he could have the possibility to make it ;D

This Post:
104275.64 in reply to 104275.38
Date: 10/31/2009 11:04:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
what we need is a trade system. Anyone else in on this idea?

To: LP3
This Post:
104275.65 in reply to 104275.64
Date: 11/1/2009 1:46:35 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
we have a trade system it act with money for players ;)