BB Global (English) > basketball sim,

basketball sim,

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
270734.63 in reply to 270734.55
Date: 5/30/2015 3:56:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So that your opinion remains, I am quoting the rest of your post before deleting it.

You commented:
The simplest way of putting it is that if it is possible to succeed just as much without training as it is with training, for a given team, then training is by definition a worthless addition for that game.

Let's examine this logic.
If X has as much chance as Y of succeeding, then X is a worthless addition to the game.
If A has as much chance of succeeding as B, then A is a worthless addition to the game.
If M has as much chance of succeeding as N, then M is a worthless addition to the game.

I'm afraid that won't fly.

And this game was designed so that training is a key feature.
Yes, that's what this game is all about, training. Training is king. I get it. In order to maximize training we even have to alter our lineups and be less competitive in terms of winning games.

Some people will buy that. Obviously some people are okay with that. I get it.

BTW, no one argued that training should be "a simple "click here to gain one week's training", [and] everyone would be doing it and there would be no strategy to it."

I understand training will continue to be the apex, the king, no matter what, so I think I'll bow out of the discussion. Not much point now to further scrutinize the merits of the matter or to even suggest that training is too slow, expensive or illogical. It is what it is.

This Post:
270734.65 in reply to 270734.45
Date: 5/30/2015 6:21:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Don't drink the water mike franks.. the game is not powered by training alone,it powered training to tactics. training alone get you no where. No one can show me or you a team that just trained up 10 player and won b3.. It has never happened. they knew how much skill you need for tactic they wanted to play in order to win.

I only buy player every so many season. maybe 6 seasons.. tactical skills don't need to be changed like people are doing like underwear 24/7 on BB. Its actually cheaper to build a team in certain tactics, than out right train and pick your poison.

Also I don't care if Marin tell us anything anymore, thats his choice, everyone got an opinion but none has the actual answer but BB marin for BB. All I know is BB is a great online game and that's how I'll remember it.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 5/30/2015 11:48:31 PM

This Post:
270734.66 in reply to 270734.65
Date: 5/31/2015 10:11:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
What happened once I opened this thread.

This Post:
270734.67 in reply to 270734.66
Date: 6/1/2015 6:50:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Tbh. I think we have reached a point, where the current system will remain in place just because and will be overthrown/changed in a couple months with the argument that the goals have been reached/everything is different now.

Its a bit sad that we are stuck in trench warfare and that easy adjustments cannot be intorduced because it would feel like a personal defeat. So dear Marin, please reevaluate the free agents and tweak it a little bit, so more users are happy with it.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
270734.72 in reply to 270734.67
Date: 6/2/2015 11:06:11 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dear officials: for the love of christ please stop deleting every second post, just because you feel offended. Makes you look bad.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
Advertisement