Suggestions > Minor suggestion 2

Minor suggestion 2 (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
202503.67 in reply to 202503.64
Date: 12/29/2011 12:09:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Waht you have said makes absolutely no sense.

Tehre are plenty of teams farming their own players, just to buy tehm back a couple of seasons later - if teh transfer price was invisible tihs would help tehm to save some money on those crooked player movements.

Now guess my pet peeve.

Message deleted
This Post:
202503.72 in reply to 202503.71
Date: 12/31/2011 6:38:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
A different solution for elimintating the day-traders
I don't know much teams who sell the same player after few days for much more money.

Only when a player is getting better (skills), it should affect his price.

So...

1) In case player's skills had not been changed between buying and selling, the difference will go to waste (the day-trader should not get this money. You can say that it will go to the players great agent).

To give a solution for players that are being traded after a short period and just for great and easy money revenue, I will add this;
2) Have a formula that will allow a growing value for a player that had been trained more;

Examples:
1) A player that had been bought and sold w/o training cannot be sold for more than his original price
2) A player that had been trained for 1 week (for more than 48 minutes per week of training) can sell for the buying price + X*1.
3) A player that had been trained for 2 week (for more than 48 minutes per week of training) can sell for the buying price + X*1.1.
4) A player that had been trained for 3 week (for more than 48 minutes per week of training) can sell for the buying price + X*1.15.

Meaning that unlike now that the price is only calculated upon owning a player, it will also calculate the revenue upon training a player down, and maybe using that player (on real-games!!! not scrimmages or PL).

3) To eliminate those repeatedly last seconds callers, I already suggested the auto-auction suggestion that will also improve the competativenss of this game. But, there are other things that can be done on that matter:
a) A user cannot bid on a player while there is another player that he had issued a bidding on that player current auction.
b) A user can bid a maximum of three times on a specific auction.

This Post:
202503.74 in reply to 202503.73
Date: 12/31/2011 9:04:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Trading should not be the main focus of this game.
Day trading makes it exactly that.

Day-trading gives great and unfair advantage to those who have much more flexible time to invest on this single side aspect of this game.

Basically you are caliming that the BBs should support day-traders, and I believe that by that you are proving how much crucial this case had become.
By that you are assisting those who find it a very bad aspect on this game, like me, to eliminate it.

This game is BB managing and not an eBay game.
[It is been a while that I didn't used that one...]

This Post:
202503.76 in reply to 202503.11
Date: 12/31/2011 1:19:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Adding time (ET) to the transfer list
Currently one can only see on which date a user had made his players' purchase.
I suggest to add the exact time (ET or any general one) as well.

Advertisement