BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Who's the greatest Manager of all-time??

Who's the greatest Manager of all-time??

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
264689.67 in reply to 264689.12
Date: 11/5/2014 3:11:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The game is way more difficult today, I doubt BC Torooo would be able to dominate now the same way he dominated back then...

the game is constantly evolving, no doubt, but the best managers learn / adapt / maybe even anticipate better than the rest. a great player at one time is a great player for all time.

my own criteria places a premium on longevity. one title can result from a fluke set of circumstances (i should know), but a series of titles is tough to explain away, at any time. i've not had enough to drink to get into a shouting match, but if a manager has had an extended run at the top of his country with multiple titles, i now have a sense of what's involved to make that happen, and i very respectfully tip my hat to them.

as a competitor of magiker, i have the sense he devotes more time to the national team than his own squad -- i admire that, for he could tweak his own squad and perhaps win an individual NBBA title, but instead he assembles a squad that many take pride in.

P.S.: If anybody's interested, I got a full scholarship for the private high school and later finished my senior year there strong enough to make it to a really great university

congratulations. and if it is a "really great university" there will be a course on BuzzerBeater.

This Post:
264689.68 in reply to 264689.67
Date: 11/5/2014 4:56:00 PM
Matrix Mighty Dunkers
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
And nobody from Poland only darkonza head of Młoty Starogard, he is now dominant and won BBB, but legend in Poland is/was T-mac best manager, but this two players nothing do with NT teams. In this area are BB-King, kozlik, which have big knowledge about BB and helped. helsp our community and this is very important to nominate.

I think best managers, won almost everything are mamba and rwystyrk :)