BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > I would probably buy supporter if....

I would probably buy supporter if....

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
159909.7 in reply to 159909.1
Date: 10/11/2010 5:16:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that this solution would be a contribution, despite moral factors like the job issue. Because once the page outfit would be made in total different way, it would also mean that it has to be programmed so the informations (outputs) and buttons (inputs) have to be transformed.

So once you can make the interface transforming, there would be minimal work on creating different ways of reading the page, so there could be different options for mobile phones etc. However the main contribution it that I see implementing the game logic into another game like NBA Live.

That was suggested before, I think that you could play a whole game through also wicked NBA Live interface. However there is an easiest thing to do, convince 3D players to act by the results of the GE. I think that once there is AI on a decend level, its mechanism can score or fail from desired position by GE will.

Maybe Im just dreaming loudly, sorry. But the fact is also that such a solution could make a huge money to both sides.

Last edited by aigidios at 10/11/2010 5:18:52 AM