This Post:
220571.7 in reply to 220571.6
Date: 6/22/2012 12:58:32 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
yeah but at least he carried the Broncos somewhere with his altrocious passing and proficient rushing hehe BB ratings. Manning will just detiorate in Denver, watch, if Texans meet Broncos in the playofffs, our defense will tear him apart....

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
220571.8 in reply to 220571.7
Date: 6/22/2012 2:53:15 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
yeah but at least he carried the Broncos somewhere with his altrocious passing and proficient rushing hehe BB ratings. Manning will just detiorate in Denver, watch, if Texans meet Broncos in the playofffs, our defense will tear him apart....

He didn't carry them anywhere. Their defense did.

That and McGahee rushing for as well as he did DESPITE everyone in the NFL sitting on the run vs Broncos.

Manning hasn't had a defense tear him apart in his career. I don't suspect it will happen this year. Next year mayhaps. But not this year.

Tebow also lost 4 of his last 5 games. and if the Steelers were not playing a 11 man blitz on that OT play, a normal slant pass, whcih goes for 12-20 yards. wouldn't have been a 1 play TD for Denver.

This Post:
220571.9 in reply to 220571.8
Date: 6/22/2012 3:52:17 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
well yeah, but Just think Manning will have trouble. Didn't the Texans already learned what happened? When he was in their division, just making the Texan defense feel humilaiated, the only way Houston won those games was because of the Three Man Combo of a Healthy Schaub, Andre Johnson, and a running wild Arian Foster. If you have a bad defense, hope you got a good enough offenseto keep up with Peyton. Houston can beat him. Maybe Wade can get a strategy done in order to get it to work on manning (Texans and Broncos face each other this season, in Denver) Anyways, my favorite team in that division now is the SD Chargers. Hope they make it to PO. This is my FUTURE Playoff (don't worry, it'll change oblivously)
AFC
1. Steelers (13-3)
2. Texans (12-4)
3. Patriots (11-5
4. Broncos (10-6)
WC1 Ravens (12-4)
WC2 Chargers (9-7)

Rest of AFC
7. Bengals (8-8)
8. Browns (7-9)
9. Jets (7-9)
10. Bills (7-9)
11. Titans (6-10)
12. Raiders (6-10)
13. Dolphins (6-10)
14. Colts (5-11)
15. Jaguars (4-12)
16. Chiefs (3-12)

NFC
1. Packers (14-2)
2. Eagles (12-4)
3. Falcons (11-5)
4. 49ers (10-6)
WC1 Giants (11-5)
WC2 Bears (9-7)

Rest of NFC
7. Saints (8-8)
8. Cowboys (8-8)
9. Lions (8-8)
10. Buccanders (7-9)
11. Panthers (7-9)
12. Cardinals (6-10)
13. Redskins (6-10)
14. Seahawks (5-11)
15.Rams (4-12)
16. Vikings (1-15

That's my prediction at the moment. It's gonna change guranteed. but this is what I want to happen.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
220571.10 in reply to 220571.9
Date: 6/22/2012 5:31:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
well yeah, but Just think Manning will have trouble. Didn't the Texans already learned what happened? When he was in their division, just making the Texan defense feel humilaiated, the only way Houston won those games was because of the Three Man Combo of a Healthy Schaub, Andre Johnson, and a running wild Arian Foster. If you have a bad defense, hope you got a good enough offenseto keep up with Peyton. Houston can beat him. Maybe Wade can get a strategy done in order to get it to work on manning (Texans and Broncos face each other this season, in Denver) Anyways, my favorite team in that division now is the SD Chargers. Hope they make it to PO. This is my FUTURE Playoff (don't worry, it'll change oblivously)
AFC
1. Steelers (13-3)
2. Texans (12-4)
3. Patriots (11-5
4. Broncos (10-6)
WC1 Ravens (12-4)
WC2 Chargers (9-7)

Rest of AFC
7. Bengals (8-8)
8. Browns (7-9)
9. Jets (7-9)
10. Bills (7-9)
11. Titans (6-10)
12. Raiders (6-10)
13. Dolphins (6-10)
14. Colts (5-11)
15. Jaguars (4-12)
16. Chiefs (3-12)

NFC
1. Packers (14-2)
2. Eagles (12-4)
3. Falcons (11-5)
4. 49ers (10-6)
WC1 Giants (11-5)
WC2 Bears (9-7)

Rest of NFC
7. Saints (8-8)
8. Cowboys (8-8)
9. Lions (8-8)
10. Buccanders (7-9)
11. Panthers (7-9)
12. Cardinals (6-10)
13. Redskins (6-10)
14. Seahawks (5-11)
15.Rams (4-12)
16. Vikings (1-15

That's my prediction at the moment. It's gonna change guranteed. but this is what I want to happen.

San Diego no chance. Vincent Jackson gone. leaves them with a questionable O-line, running back, and Antonio Gates.

Peyton Manning has Demarius Thomas, whom is the best WR talent, athleticism, ability, and potential wise He has ever worked with. Eric Decker, is even better than Marvin Harrison, and Decker doesn't hold a candle to Thomas.

Raiders..... their defense took hard hits. But Palmer in groove, McFadden healthy, could be dangerous.

Chiefs, Jamaal Charles back, Peyton Hillis splitting carries. Eric Berry back, could be dangerous. (for AFC West)

You have the Begals... who went 9-7 with a Rookie QB and feature rookie WR... going 8-8 this year, and after having the best draft? I just don't see that happening. AFC North will have 3 playoff teams again (poor Cleveland). I like your 7-9, but I am a realist. Cleveland, with the 3rd or 4th hardest schedule, goes maybe 6-10... if they can win 1 divisional game.

Bears.... have their first not just 1000 yard receiver, but bigtime WR in ages in Brandon Marshall. Plus, bonus, Marshall and Cutler already know how to play together. Add in everything else, 9-7 would be their coach getting fired.

This Post:
220571.11 in reply to 220571.10
Date: 6/22/2012 5:52:17 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, what are your thinks of the playoffs (and Texans won the AFC South by default)

This Post:
220571.12 in reply to 220571.11
Date: 6/22/2012 6:45:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
AFC
Pats- no competition
Ravens (win div) Steelers and Bengals (WC)
Broncos- they won it with their defense and Tebow. Manning averages almost 3x as many points per game in his career as Tebow does.
Texans- South is pretty bad... and I don't see any of those 3 teams competing soon.

NFC
San Fran- weak conference, great coach, stout defense, arguable best RB in NFL
New Orleans, suspensions, lack of coaching, etc... still not huge problems, alls said and done, they still have Brees, and then be fine come playoffs.
Dallas (Claiborne... BIGTIME CB. already they were 8-8, plus they have Orton backing up Romo. So even when Romo gets hurt, they now have a solid backup)
2 wildcards....
2 of these 3 teams: Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta

This Post:
220571.13 in reply to 220571.12
Date: 6/22/2012 7:17:38 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
aha. I think the Texans can do better than that. Their 1st game is against Dolphins at home, wish we had that on the road in exchange for the pats road Only games we could lose: Bears, Packers, Pats, and Broncos. 12-4 still pretty good. Even without Williams, the Texan D was ranked #2. Hate Ravens. Hate Pats. That's why I got my favorite teams at the top by my hopes (Texans, Steelers) Want to see Jacks, I already see his top NFC Team......But still think the Texans have a chance against all the teams I mentioned that they could lose too IF:
A. Their defense is still great like lasts year. Cushing could take Captain at the D, along with Wade's (Phillips) savy Defensive tactics, which they could pount the game into low scoring, and potentially mess up Cutler, Manning, Brady, and Aaron Rodgers.

B. If their offense is at 100% health. If Schaub is 100%, future HOF Andre Johnson needs to solidfy his chance at a HOF by winning a SB. No way around it. He's getting old. He doesn't have many seasons left to try and get a SB. So if he's good, we got a 1-2 punch, then with Posey getting reps and getting taught y AJ, he'll improve and hopefully make a bigger impact than Jacoby Jones. Then in the RB position, the best 1-2 in Houston/Texas history at the moment, Foster gets injured, no problem, get power runner Tate in. Foster got speed. Tate got power. the two key things you need in a running back rotation. So if they perform like this year. No doubt they'll be the best running backs for a while while Peterson is dead from the NFL right now.....

C. A little Luck. No, not Andrew Luck, but luck. They won with luck that day they clinched the AFC South when they beat Cincy. Even the Giants had luc in their SB run. So if they have the luck, they can be like the Giants.

With this all said, I think Texans have a pretty fair chance at sweeping the whole division+getting Home Field. Ravens got defense problems age-wise, they have an injured defensive man too, due to be back probably after the Texans vs. Ravens. Pats: They have had defense problems this past year, that's why they lost the SB to the NYG. So if our Defense can hold brady to only 21 pts, we can easily score 20+pts with Schaub/Foster/Johnson. Even with no home field. Broncos? If we can get K. Jackson improved at the Safety/Cornerback position we can handle the Wide-outs. And if D. Manning and J. Joseph are good like last year and uninjured, they can handle a good WR. And of course some1 else has to step up for us.

All in all, we are a SB Contender. Now if they can take advantage of this now-what-looks-like NFC West Division (get it, the worst division in NFL History, 1 team 12+win, then everyone else 8+ loses) IDK. hey better. Colts got a ROOKIE. Jags got some problem with their youth, only player to worry about is Marice Jones Drew. And Titans still don't know if they're starting Hasselback or Locker. We could go 5-1 or 6-0 in this division easily and be like an SF49ers. (last year)

This Post:
220571.14 in reply to 220571.13
Date: 6/22/2012 8:01:19 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
aha. I think the Texans can do better than that. Their 1st game is against Dolphins at home, wish we had that on the road in exchange for the pats road :( Only games we could lose: Bears, Packers, Pats, and Broncos. 12-4 still pretty good. Even without Williams, the Texan D was ranked #2. Hate Ravens. Hate Pats. That's why I got my favorite teams at the top by my hopes (Texans, Steelers) Want to see Jacks, I already see his top NFC Team......But still think the Texans have a chance against all the teams I mentioned that they could lose too IF:
A. Their defense is still great like lasts year. Cushing could take Captain at the D, along with Wade's (Phillips) savy Defensive tactics, which they could pount the game into low scoring, and potentially mess up Cutler, Manning, Brady, and Aaron Rodgers.

B. If their offense is at 100% health. If Schaub is 100%, future HOF Andre Johnson needs to solidfy his chance at a HOF by winning a SB. No way around it. He's getting old. He doesn't have many seasons left to try and get a SB. So if he's good, we got a 1-2 punch, then with Posey getting reps and getting taught y AJ, he'll improve and hopefully make a bigger impact than Jacoby Jones. Then in the RB position, the best 1-2 in Houston/Texas history at the moment, Foster gets injured, no problem, get power runner Tate in. Foster got speed. Tate got power. the two key things you need in a running back rotation. So if they perform like this year. No doubt they'll be the best running backs for a while while Peterson is dead from the NFL right now.....

C. A little Luck. No, not Andrew Luck, but luck. They won with luck that day they clinched the AFC South when they beat Cincy. Even the Giants had luc in their SB run. So if they have the luck, they can be like the Giants.

With this all said, I think Texans have a pretty fair chance at sweeping the whole division+getting Home Field. Ravens got defense problems age-wise, they have an injured defensive man too, due to be back probably after the Texans vs. Ravens. Pats: They have had defense problems this past year, that's why they lost the SB to the NYG. So if our Defense can hold brady to only 21 pts, we can easily score 20+pts with Schaub/Foster/Johnson. Even with no home field. Broncos? If we can get K. Jackson improved at the Safety/Cornerback position we can handle the Wide-outs. And if D. Manning and J. Joseph are good like last year and uninjured, they can handle a good WR. And of course some1 else has to step up for us.

All in all, we are a SB Contender. Now if they can take advantage of this now-what-looks-like NFC West Division (get it, the worst division in NFL History, 1 team 12+win, then everyone else 8+ loses) IDK. hey better. Colts got a ROOKIE. Jags got some problem with their youth, only player to worry about is Marice Jones Drew. And Titans still don't know if they're starting Hasselback or Locker. We could go 5-1 or 6-0 in this division easily and be like an SF49ers. (last year)

I agree with everything up to the ravens' "age" problem. This is the 4th season now that people have said IN A ROW, that the Ravens are "getting old"... Ray Lewis, I challenge you to find 3 LBs that are significantly better than him. Same with Ed Reed and his position.... I'll throw Berry as a possible depending on how recovered from injury, so find 3 definites. But yeah, in 2-3 years... the AFC North is definitely Ohio's for the taking.

This Post:
220571.15 in reply to 220571.14
Date: 6/22/2012 8:07:39 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Just like now. The AFC South is Houston for it's taking, unless something really drastic happens ::knock on wood:: Schaub+Foster get injured.

This Post:
220571.16 in reply to 220571.8
Date: 6/22/2012 9:54:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

He didn't carry them anywhere. Their defense did.

That and McGahee rushing for as well as he did DESPITE everyone in the NFL sitting on the run vs Broncos.

Manning hasn't had a defense tear him apart in his career. I don't suspect it will happen this year. Next year mayhaps. But not this year.

Tebow also lost 4 of his last 5 games. and if the Steelers were not playing a 11 man blitz on that OT play, a normal slant pass, whcih goes for 12-20 yards. wouldn't have been a 1 play TD for Denver.

I'm an unabashed Tebow fan as a die-hard Gator, but I can understand what you're feeling. I had essentially the same argument with people about Vince Young during his rookie year when he ended up stealing the Rookie of the Year award that rightfully should have gone to MJD. It's amazing how much of the perspective of "he's a winner" vs. "his defense (or special teams, in VY's case) is doing it for him" changes depending on whether or not you like the player.

I will, however, remain on record until my dying day that Trent Dilfer's greatest accomplishment was putting the Ravens defense in scoring position.

This Post:
220571.17 in reply to 220571.10
Date: 6/22/2012 9:58:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Peyton Manning has Demarius Thomas, whom is the best WR talent, athleticism, ability, and potential wise He has ever worked with. Eric Decker, is even better than Marvin Harrison, and Decker doesn't hold a candle to Thomas.

I am sorry to say that you're absolutely wrong here. Harrison and Wayne were far and away better WRs than Thomas and Decker. Thomas is athletic, but that's not nearly as important for Manning as guys who can run their routes smoothly and consistently, and be where he expects them to be every time. I don't think that Thomas is in that category yet, and certainly not on the level of Harrison and Wayne. Harrison is a Hall of Famer, while Thomas is a nice young receiver who has a lot of career ahead of him and a ton of ground to make up in this comparison.

Advertisement