BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > I'm feeling generous. Free Utopia for a year!

I'm feeling generous. Free Utopia for a year!

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
268871.7 in reply to 268871.6
Date: 4/17/2015 4:14:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
sounds good to me unless somebody posts in this actual thread in the next few minutes. do you think he's like utopia or 3 months supporter?

I don't know. I'd guess Supporter but I really hadn't talked with the guy until I got the email about the situation so your guess is as bad as mine. ;)

This Post:
268871.10 in reply to 268871.9
Date: 4/17/2015 4:34:10 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I want a renewal of my Utopia team because my real team is re-building and now they suck again!

This Post:
268871.11 in reply to 268871.3
Date: 4/17/2015 6:18:09 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you DRoss, I appreciate it.

This Post:
268871.12 in reply to 268871.11
Date: 4/17/2015 6:47:14 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
May be a bit late here, I had school so. Here are the reasons why tough should be able to get a utopia team

hey I'be been around long yes I've been around a long time. I've always wanted to see the aspect of training guards.I would personally help America train 2 U21 potential guards for their team. Whether it be A nationals year or world's year I do not know. We would have to find out

I want to test out a few things

I bet you've seen me well enough in the chat dross. Always "yelling" at my disgrace of a team because no one can shoot a dunk. But I've always wanted to test out some other tactics. Like for my regular team, I am gonna play to win in d4. So this will prevent me the chance of testing tactics for double patient, inside I so, outside I so some more, etc. I just wanna use this utopia team to test out some other stuff. It would be beneficial for both myself and the community of my experiments, lol

just cuz

Just because I want a utopia team, lol. but I've always been curious to see what it's like to be in utopia, in a competitive league, and an ACTIVE forum. If any of you guys read my league right now, I give good in depth analysis on teams and tactics. bringing these analysis to utopia would help make forums more active wouldn't they? I've been a very active and dedicated bb manager of my regular team. What says I wouldn't be a active and declicated manager of my utopia team?

Those are my points. Sorry if it's too long of a post but shout out to the mountain eagles fans!

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
268871.13 in reply to 268871.12
Date: 4/17/2015 7:20:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Damn I was a bit late to this, but I've tried really fricking hard to get a Utopia team in order to train prospects, and I'd really appreciate it if you or anyone could give me a year of Utopia. I'd be very, very grateful and thanks for offering to do it for anyone, that's a very good thing of you to do.

This Post:
268871.14 in reply to 268871.6
Date: 4/17/2015 8:07:17 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm later? oooh!! :-(

Great initiative anyway.

This Post:
268871.16 in reply to 268871.15
Date: 4/18/2015 1:33:06 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
hey DRoss since you haven't made up your mind.

I'm relatively new, but I know a lot about buzzerbeater. Tough's been my mentor. I'd love to get a Utopia team, just to feel out how to train different types of players, and test new things, new offenses, since I generally do insde type stuff all the time. Test the effects of having an inside guard or a 3 pt shooting big too. That type of stuff. What does it take to make princeton work consistently?
Tough did teach me, but he can't teach me everything hehe, but I think i know most of what he knows by now. I really love this game and I see myself here for years... I've already trained an U-21 worthy center for Romania. But I've never trained a Guard or a SF.. would be nice to have a 2nd team, train some guys, build a decent roster.

Well, I hope you sober up, and don't regret it lol. I'd really appreciate it if you did though. I'll let you scrim my utopia team and you can win a few games so you can feel good about your roster haha ;) It's all part of the learning curve for me.

Of course, you aren't obliged to do this. Just a hopeful guy here.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

~Barca

This Post:
268871.17 in reply to 268871.15
Date: 4/18/2015 2:06:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would prefer the 1 year of utopia, but either way I'm fine.

The reason why I am asking you to gift me with Utopia is so that I can help out the U21, and possibly the NT. As other managers have mentioned, I would also want to experiment and try doing things that I would be hesitant to do with my club. I haven't had a player on the U21 yet, and it's been a goal of mine for a long time now. Thanks for giving us all this opportunity.

Advertisement