213778.70 in reply to 213778.69
Date: 4/17/2012 10:44:28 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Oh well..........

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.71 in reply to 213778.70
Date: 4/18/2012 9:14:09 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

The Mountain Eagles just sold Pakis Koskinas, Darlon Moreno, and Elvio Marcato for a grand total of $32,300. They're now fallen into another potential guy though. This they can train. Sources didn't tell his name, but we'll get more on the mysterious player as soon as possible. Stay tuned for more with The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.72 in reply to 213778.71
Date: 4/18/2012 11:18:45 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

The dough boys had just gone bot!!! A few minutes ago was when the news was heard from the commisioner and GM-Jason. " We have decided to let go of manager dough boy and rights to the dough boys. Also, we have sold Juan Altimor and other key players. For now, the team will ride in limbo until the start of next season. Sincerely, Commisioner. And GM-Jason." YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Said the whole Mountain Egles team. They think the atlanta panthers and risers will be gone next season. " Next season will start the dominance of the Mountain Eagles franchise.", tough and coach Marcus Terrence said." Now's the time. We WILL win next season no matter what." Zoran Jakovic said. Now, they are thinking ahead to next season and what "should" be the start of a POWER. The fans were all excited. They are now partying the streets. They're already ready for next season. We will have more on the news tomorrow. This is David Anderson, Matt Davis, and Fredrick Dawkins reporting for The Eagle.

PS--Sorry if I put too much capitals on the yes. I was just so excited. Again sorry. (on the yes)

This Post:
213778.73 in reply to 213778.72
Date: 4/18/2012 11:39:58 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
1 Y 31 E'S 43 S'S and 160 exclamation points I guess your excited!!!!, Ok now my eyes hurt I wonder what my dreams will be about tonight.

P.S.If anyone wants to check my counting abilities they're welcome to,lol.

This Post:
213778.74 in reply to 213778.73
Date: 4/18/2012 11:47:55 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
About the signs Y,E,S, and an exclamation point. Well, hope that dazed you. Just Kidding.

This Post:
213778.75 in reply to 213778.74
Date: 4/19/2012 10:14:21 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
EXCITING BLOWOUT!!!

Well the Mountain Eagles have rebounded fromthat loss against the atlanta panthers, killing the Green Grove Lasers 114-91. In what was supposed to be a freindly scrimmage, it probably wasn't at all. On the game, Timothy Kruger was FIRE, Electric, and played like a all-time-great. He was the player of the game with 42 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 blocks. Forty-two points!!!!! Second best points scored in a game by a Mountain Eagle (Zoran Jakovic, 44 points) But he was on fire! He was 50% from the field, 16 for 32, and was 9-13 on the 3-point line! Troy Valmont of Otherland said, " What's his Jump Shot and Jump Range? Because he's scoring like crazy!" Other stellar performances were that Tivadar Revfi almost had a triple-double! He had 29 points, 10 assists, 8 rebounds, and 2 blocks. We spoke to Kruger and Revfi, " Well, this was and probably will be the best game of my career. I mean 42 points!!! That's awesome!!!!! 27 of them had been on the 3-line!!!!!!!!",said Kruger. Now Revfi. "Well, I really wanted that triple. Oh well, maybe next game." Now Bob Jenkins had a terrific performance, with 24 pints, 10 rebounds, and 3 blocks. Now, the only thing good for the Lasers was the Dan Roe was hurting them! He had 25 points. Well, the Eagles out did the Lasers in everything! Only 4 turnovers! 33 assists! 12 blocks! 59 rebounds! And 11 steals! This was an exciting game, even though it was a blowout. Now the Eagles take on the Golden Angels, who have reletively 0 threats.TOugh said, "Well, nice blowout! Exciting win! Now we could now put in some momentum!" Now stay tuned for the latest news, highlights, scores, and more on The Eagle. This is Fredrick Dawkins reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.76 in reply to 213778.75
Date: 4/19/2012 11:51:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So exciting,lol .Hey man great game if I would have been here we would've won...well maybe not but good game anyways.

This Post:
213778.77 in reply to 213778.76
Date: 4/20/2012 12:15:19 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Thanks

This Post:
213778.78 in reply to 213778.77
Date: 4/20/2012 10:55:00 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, this is what happened in training this week. A whole bunch of things. Take a look fans;

4/20/2012
Jump Shot for Wingmen

Tivadar Révfi ↑popped↑ in Driving from respectable to strong.

Timothy Kruger ↑popped↑ in Jump Shot from respectable to strong.

Herschel Roche ↑popped↑ in Jump Shot from average to respectable.

Herschel Roche ↑popped↑ in Jump Range from respectable to strong.

Jaap Oosthout ↓dropped↓ in Jump Range from average to mediocre.

Dionisis Mpatirakis ↓dropped↓ in Stamina from proficient to strong.

Javier Penagos ↓dropped↓ in Stamina from mediocre to inept.

Last edited by tough at 4/20/2012 10:56:35 AM

This Post:
213778.79 in reply to 213778.78
Date: 4/20/2012 4:33:24 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Mountain Eagles James Coleman has just now been cleared to play! Fans were excited to see that. We got to speak to Coleman. " I'm glad I will be able to play again. Really now so I could help my team.", their top prospect said. Now mentor Chekreyes said, " Yay! Now you can train him again!" That's just in time because they're about to be in a roster collapse. Now, he'll be able to play against the Golden Angels. Stay tuned for the latest news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.80 in reply to 213778.79
Date: 4/20/2012 6:17:40 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Today we interview with Mountain Eagles trainer Daniel Idah.

Anderson; So, how are you liking your team so far?

Idah; Well, it's a pretty great team. I mean, look at what I've done to Kruger and Revfi. Now I'll do what I do to Coleman.

Anderson; How are you likeing the whole place? The players, the fans, and tough?

Idah; It's awesome! This team has great potential. We have 3 young talented players to build on. Kruger, Coleman, and Refvi wil be the players of the future for years to come. And Revfi is learning from Jakovic. All in all, this team is cool. Their manager is cool. Let's his team do whatever, unless they're too out of hand. He come in at the right time. Always knows what he's doing, and he is very young! Not that many young managers last in this league for long.

Anderson; What do you want to help with this season and next season?

Idah; Well, I want to train their top three priorities; James Coleman is number 1, Timothy Kruger is number 2, and Tivadar Revfi is number three. Then, we'll go on from there. Our franchise and organization are trying to find that great draftee, but we haven't found luck yet. All we got a good PF and a good SG. We're planning on saving the great PF's and maybe the SF's. We'll sell the rest. Now, if there is a draftee with more than perrenial allstar potential, we'll keep him. That's a real slim chance. It's like 1 percent.

Anderson, what do you think of Kruger when he scored 42 points yesterday?

Idah; I was like; What's happening! He put in 9 threes that game and scored 42. That was the second most points scored by a Mountain Eagle in history! He will be a factor in the seasons to come.

Andeerson; What about Revfi?

Idah; Ok, even though he's bad at defense, he's a very good scorer. He has 25+ points in the scrimmages, so now all he has to do is to tranfer it to the real court.

Anderson; So, do you think Coleman will train nicely or not?

Idah; Coleman will be great! He almost had a pop a week ago, but RAINES had injured him. I know that Danny Rackham and mentor Chekreyes were and probably still mad at them for doing that. Now, no one from the Mountain Eagles liked them then.

Anderson; Do you think you will be a great trainer for the team?

Idah; I will try my best to do the job for the team. Everything kind of rides on me. Also the players have to do their part. I'll do what I need to do.

Anderson; So, how are thinking of the outlook for your team?

Idah; Well, if the Risers and atlanta panthers are gone next year,we will be a great contender. We'll probably be one of the best teams in our league next season. If the panthers are still here, then we'll have a BIG problem.

Anderson; Well, that's it folks. We enjoyed talking to you Idah, and stay tuned for everything from the Mountain Eagles, or their league. This is David Anderson reporting for The Eagle

Advertisement