Minor suggestion 2 (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
202503.72 in reply to 202503.71
Date: 12/31/2011 6:38:31 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
A different solution for elimintating the day-traders
I don't know much teams who sell the same player after few days for much more money.

Only when a player is getting better (skills), it should affect his price.

So...

1) In case player's skills had not been changed between buying and selling, the difference will go to waste (the day-trader should not get this money. You can say that it will go to the players great agent).

To give a solution for players that are being traded after a short period and just for great and easy money revenue, I will add this;
2) Have a formula that will allow a growing value for a player that had been trained more;

Examples:
1) A player that had been bought and sold w/o training cannot be sold for more than his original price
2) A player that had been trained for 1 week (for more than 48 minutes per week of training) can sell for the buying price + X*1.
3) A player that had been trained for 2 week (for more than 48 minutes per week of training) can sell for the buying price + X*1.1.
4) A player that had been trained for 3 week (for more than 48 minutes per week of training) can sell for the buying price + X*1.15.

Meaning that unlike now that the price is only calculated upon owning a player, it will also calculate the revenue upon training a player down, and maybe using that player (on real-games!!! not scrimmages or PL).

3) To eliminate those repeatedly last seconds callers, I already suggested the auto-auction suggestion that will also improve the competativenss of this game. But, there are other things that can be done on that matter:
a) A user cannot bid on a player while there is another player that he had issued a bidding on that player current auction.
b) A user can bid a maximum of three times on a specific auction.

This Post:
202503.74 in reply to 202503.73
Date: 12/31/2011 9:04:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Trading should not be the main focus of this game.
Day trading makes it exactly that.

Day-trading gives great and unfair advantage to those who have much more flexible time to invest on this single side aspect of this game.

Basically you are caliming that the BBs should support day-traders, and I believe that by that you are proving how much crucial this case had become.
By that you are assisting those who find it a very bad aspect on this game, like me, to eliminate it.

This game is BB managing and not an eBay game.
[It is been a while that I didn't used that one...]

This Post:
202503.76 in reply to 202503.11
Date: 12/31/2011 1:19:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Adding time (ET) to the transfer list
Currently one can only see on which date a user had made his players' purchase.
I suggest to add the exact time (ET or any general one) as well.

This Post:
202503.78 in reply to 202503.77
Date: 12/31/2011 1:27:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Adding time (ET) to the transfer list
Currently one can only see on which date a user had made his players' purchase.
I suggest to add the exact time (ET or any general one) as well.

for?

it doesnt add anything positive and overcharge web page

I have a different question;
Who will find it so important to oppose, it if it does not add anything as you try to imply?

I will add up, that the last time I see you opposing something was about eliminating the Day-Trading.

Does it some up? I will let others to take their shot about that.

I will only say that when I wrote this suggestion down I thought that you may be one of those who will oppose it, and that this suggestion had been raised due to that message opposing eliminating the Day-Trading.
How did I know that out...

Last edited by Pini פיני at 12/31/2011 1:28:35 PM

This Post:
202503.80 in reply to 202503.78
Date: 12/31/2011 8:04:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think they have made daytrading pretty hard already. I was wildly against daytraders in the past and reported a lot of transfers. Many of them revealed that they were fined. I even suggested a listing fee (to limit managers to constantly listing players way overpriced and waiting for that one bait), but as BB's stated, this is a part of the game they do not want to root out.
We have made a bunch of improvements. Rent a plaeyer is a lot harder now (with the listing change) and transfer number in the last 14 weeks will prevent constant daytrade. The closer to economic equilibrium, the harder it is to make profit.
I don't daytrade myself, because I don't think this would be a way you would run a basketball team in real life. But I have learned to live with the fact, that it is part of this game. To be honest, the guy who has the time and will, to keep browsing the TL, is really familiar with the current transfer prices and is willing to take the risk of failure. By all means, hats off to him.

This Post:
202503.81 in reply to 202503.80
Date: 1/2/2012 4:03:40 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Adding correlated DMI to the Transfer History page
Correlated DMI is for example the value when that player will posses a "respectable" Game-Shape.

This will allow the users to find easier users who are misusing the current TL system, and selling (or buying) players at amounts that are not proportional to those player's real-value.

Advertisement