BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > BB-Marin Q&A: Answered! (s52)

BB-Marin Q&A: Answered! (s52)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
307591.71 in reply to 307591.70
Date: 3/23/2021 12:11:40 PM
Szepiz Playground
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ground Zero
Hi Perpete,

May I ask something here?
Unfortunately our nation has a very low and even decreasing active members and the leagues with BOT teams are not deleted causing issue during the draft as a huge portion of our potential talents are going into the drain.

Why do not guys delete the bot teams and leagues to improve the chance to get something useful?
I went through the the draftees already and even if this is also not a guarantee that you can have good trainees, but in our case 59 leagues (Div IV) are full with bots and 21 leagues are active, meaning that 59 leagues are eating up our draftees.

Can you do this something?
Let me know your thoughts,
Sz.

This Post:
307591.73 in reply to 307591.72
Date: 3/23/2021 12:43:07 PM
Szepiz Playground
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ground Zero
Okay sounds more digestible.
So just for my understanding you are not having one big group of draftees / nation and distributed to each league from one bucket to the leagues but each and every league has it is own group of 48 players.

Regarding the second part of your answer, when a bot is finishing last and therefore can have the 1st pick is also something that you need to deal with. Not realistic and not fair at all.
I`m not a developer but sounds an easy criteria to exclude a bot team from the rules of draft and calculation.

Bots draft randomly, so it's still possible to get a good draft even if bots draft before.
I`m sorry but this will not satisfy at all. Active teams those who are not spending draft points are having the same impact, so active team with no draft spending and no draft order are the same as bots in this essence.

Some have argued that it would be unfair to have a good ranking, making money while also drafting first or second before the bots.
. Well, let`s approach it from the other angle, why bot should be even calculated into the draft? A team can go off and become BOT anytime during a season and it is irreversible so from BB perspective you just need to remove them, exclude them and create a new ranking in that league without the bot(s).
I`ve been playing since 2012, that is also long time
Sz.

Message deleted
This Post:
307591.78 in reply to 307591.77
Date: 10/4/2021 10:27:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
When is the draft going to happen?

Message deleted
Advertisement