Minor suggestion 2 (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
202503.78 in reply to 202503.77
Date: 12/31/2011 1:27:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Adding time (ET) to the transfer list
Currently one can only see on which date a user had made his players' purchase.
I suggest to add the exact time (ET or any general one) as well.

for?

it doesnt add anything positive and overcharge web page

I have a different question;
Who will find it so important to oppose, it if it does not add anything as you try to imply?

I will add up, that the last time I see you opposing something was about eliminating the Day-Trading.

Does it some up? I will let others to take their shot about that.

I will only say that when I wrote this suggestion down I thought that you may be one of those who will oppose it, and that this suggestion had been raised due to that message opposing eliminating the Day-Trading.
How did I know that out...

Last edited by Pini פיני at 12/31/2011 1:28:35 PM

This Post:
202503.80 in reply to 202503.78
Date: 12/31/2011 8:04:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think they have made daytrading pretty hard already. I was wildly against daytraders in the past and reported a lot of transfers. Many of them revealed that they were fined. I even suggested a listing fee (to limit managers to constantly listing players way overpriced and waiting for that one bait), but as BB's stated, this is a part of the game they do not want to root out.
We have made a bunch of improvements. Rent a plaeyer is a lot harder now (with the listing change) and transfer number in the last 14 weeks will prevent constant daytrade. The closer to economic equilibrium, the harder it is to make profit.
I don't daytrade myself, because I don't think this would be a way you would run a basketball team in real life. But I have learned to live with the fact, that it is part of this game. To be honest, the guy who has the time and will, to keep browsing the TL, is really familiar with the current transfer prices and is willing to take the risk of failure. By all means, hats off to him.

This Post:
202503.81 in reply to 202503.80
Date: 1/2/2012 4:03:40 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Adding correlated DMI to the Transfer History page
Correlated DMI is for example the value when that player will posses a "respectable" Game-Shape.

This will allow the users to find easier users who are misusing the current TL system, and selling (or buying) players at amounts that are not proportional to those player's real-value.

This Post:
202503.83 in reply to 202503.82
Date: 1/6/2012 2:25:17 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Adding "Attitude" to scrimmage games
It of course will not affect Injuries, and Enthusiasm.

Why is it needed?
The scrimmages had been developed for testing your team (in addition of course to the minutes issue that relevant for training and GS). Testing the affect of different attitudes to your team's (exact) performance might be interesting.

This is one of the lowest priorities, but also one of the easiest, as already exists on the "regular" games.

This Post:
202503.85 in reply to 202503.84
Date: 1/6/2012 10:33:47 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
"alright guys, today, I want see your guts and blood all over the place ! We NEED to win this game."
"yeah Yeah coach, whatever you say, we'll put all our will in this meaningless game as you wish, but before is somebody ready for another round of beer ?".

Then Cousins got Westphal fired.

Where is it possible for a real coach can define to his players that on this league game all play at your top?

Who says that when a real European team (for example) plays in a charity game against some non-professional players (soldiers, children or whatever) they will give the same effort as playing against an NBA team?

Your try to make my suggestion sound ridiculous, had just made the opposite..

This Post:
202503.87 in reply to 202503.86
Date: 1/6/2012 11:07:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, in case you flip your arguments, you MUST also claim that the effort for league games should be the same - upon opponent's quality.

You are just making a bigger hole for your "arguments"...
It is kind of nice, though, watching one drawn at his own try of making the other arguments sound ridiculous.

Advertisement