This Post:
213778.78 in reply to 213778.77
Date: 4/20/2012 10:55:00 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, this is what happened in training this week. A whole bunch of things. Take a look fans;

4/20/2012
Jump Shot for Wingmen

Tivadar Révfi ↑popped↑ in Driving from respectable to strong.

Timothy Kruger ↑popped↑ in Jump Shot from respectable to strong.

Herschel Roche ↑popped↑ in Jump Shot from average to respectable.

Herschel Roche ↑popped↑ in Jump Range from respectable to strong.

Jaap Oosthout ↓dropped↓ in Jump Range from average to mediocre.

Dionisis Mpatirakis ↓dropped↓ in Stamina from proficient to strong.

Javier Penagos ↓dropped↓ in Stamina from mediocre to inept.

Last edited by tough at 4/20/2012 10:56:35 AM

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.79 in reply to 213778.78
Date: 4/20/2012 4:33:24 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Mountain Eagles James Coleman has just now been cleared to play! Fans were excited to see that. We got to speak to Coleman. " I'm glad I will be able to play again. Really now so I could help my team.", their top prospect said. Now mentor Chekreyes said, " Yay! Now you can train him again!" That's just in time because they're about to be in a roster collapse. Now, he'll be able to play against the Golden Angels. Stay tuned for the latest news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.80 in reply to 213778.79
Date: 4/20/2012 6:17:40 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Today we interview with Mountain Eagles trainer Daniel Idah.

Anderson; So, how are you liking your team so far?

Idah; Well, it's a pretty great team. I mean, look at what I've done to Kruger and Revfi. Now I'll do what I do to Coleman.

Anderson; How are you likeing the whole place? The players, the fans, and tough?

Idah; It's awesome! This team has great potential. We have 3 young talented players to build on. Kruger, Coleman, and Refvi wil be the players of the future for years to come. And Revfi is learning from Jakovic. All in all, this team is cool. Their manager is cool. Let's his team do whatever, unless they're too out of hand. He come in at the right time. Always knows what he's doing, and he is very young! Not that many young managers last in this league for long.

Anderson; What do you want to help with this season and next season?

Idah; Well, I want to train their top three priorities; James Coleman is number 1, Timothy Kruger is number 2, and Tivadar Revfi is number three. Then, we'll go on from there. Our franchise and organization are trying to find that great draftee, but we haven't found luck yet. All we got a good PF and a good SG. We're planning on saving the great PF's and maybe the SF's. We'll sell the rest. Now, if there is a draftee with more than perrenial allstar potential, we'll keep him. That's a real slim chance. It's like 1 percent.

Anderson, what do you think of Kruger when he scored 42 points yesterday?

Idah; I was like; What's happening! He put in 9 threes that game and scored 42. That was the second most points scored by a Mountain Eagle in history! He will be a factor in the seasons to come.

Andeerson; What about Revfi?

Idah; Ok, even though he's bad at defense, he's a very good scorer. He has 25+ points in the scrimmages, so now all he has to do is to tranfer it to the real court.

Anderson; So, do you think Coleman will train nicely or not?

Idah; Coleman will be great! He almost had a pop a week ago, but RAINES had injured him. I know that Danny Rackham and mentor Chekreyes were and probably still mad at them for doing that. Now, no one from the Mountain Eagles liked them then.

Anderson; Do you think you will be a great trainer for the team?

Idah; I will try my best to do the job for the team. Everything kind of rides on me. Also the players have to do their part. I'll do what I need to do.

Anderson; So, how are thinking of the outlook for your team?

Idah; Well, if the Risers and atlanta panthers are gone next year,we will be a great contender. We'll probably be one of the best teams in our league next season. If the panthers are still here, then we'll have a BIG problem.

Anderson; Well, that's it folks. We enjoyed talking to you Idah, and stay tuned for everything from the Mountain Eagles, or their league. This is David Anderson reporting for The Eagle

This Post:
213778.81 in reply to 213778.79
Date: 4/20/2012 6:33:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

Now mentor Chekreyes said, " Yay! Now you can train him again!"

Well not exactly, but paraphrasing then yes.

This Post:
213778.82 in reply to 213778.81
Date: 4/20/2012 6:48:37 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, I'm suspecting you would be happy. Right?

This Post:
213778.83 in reply to 213778.82
Date: 4/21/2012 12:24:00 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Well fans, this will be probably one of the best scrimmage games in BB Division 5 history, the Mountain Eagles will be taking on Troy Valmont and the Otherland Champions this Thursday! Fans are already thinking about the game, Paul Salas, the Center and best trainee for Otherland, against Coleman,the Center and best trainee for the Mountain Eagles. The Three-Headed Scrimmage monster of Kruger, Revfi, and Jenkins, against the players of Otherland. Tough said, " This will be the most exciting scrimmage ever! There is already a lot of talk already, so I wonder what will happen on Thursday." So which team will prevail? Which team will rise and which team will fall. Stay tuned on The Eagle. This is Matt Davis reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.84 in reply to 213778.83
Date: 4/21/2012 5:55:27 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Hey guys, I wonder who's going to be my new rival; top two enemies, the Jets and or the Bode-Diggity Dogs.

This Post:
213778.85 in reply to 213778.84
Date: 4/21/2012 7:38:03 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, we're back in the Mountain Eagles' locker room. " Hey guys, ready to have some fun?" Yeah......all the players of the team said. " Lets just go out there and blow them out like crazy! Maybe Kruger will get 20+ points again,....who knows.....anything can happen in a blowout! Just go out there and make fans happy!" 1,......2,.......3,......MOUNTAIN EAGLES!!!!!! Watch live at 7 on the dot for the Mountain Eagles against the Golden Angels, on MEN, the Mountain Eagle Network. This is Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.86 in reply to 213778.85
Date: 4/21/2012 10:36:59 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BIG BLOWOUT COMES AT A COST

Well, the Mountain Eagle blew out the Golden Angels BIG 133-77. But terrible news is that Hershel Roche is injured, probably for the rest of the season. It all happened when Benny Bradford flagrant fouled Roche, a little bit before Garbage Time. We spoke to Roche. "Man, it's painful to have pain on my shoulder and neck, but it's also pain that I'll not be able to play the rest of the season......especially at a time like this." Roche before the injury was great with 13 points, 7 assists, and 3 rebounds. Fans booed at Benny Bradford for the rest of the game. It got louder every time he got the ball and extremly loud when he makes a shot. Now, the whole Shooting Guard position is now at the hands of 21 year old Timothy Kruger, who was also great with 14 points, 5 steals, 5 assists, and 2 rebounds. Jakovic had a stellar performance with 19 points, 3 steals, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, and 2-4 from downtown. Tivadar Revfi, Dezider Dekis, and Jaap Oostout also had great performances. Dekis had 15 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists 2 steals and 3 blocks. Oostout had 17 points, 2 blocks,1 steal, 6 assists, and 3 rebounds, as well as 3-4 from 3-point land. Revfi had 14 points, 2 blocks, 5 assists, and 6 rebounds. Jenkins was hot at the end with 14 points, 1 block, 1 assist, 6 rebounds, and a huge 3 pointer. Penagos and Coleman combined for 17 points, 3 blocks, 3 assists, and 17 rebounds. The whole Mountain Eagles team were the players of the game. They slaughtered the Golden Angels in everything. 52 rebounds, 43 assists,13 steals, 12 blocks, and ONLY 4 turnovers!!! Four turnovers!!! That was great! We spoke to Tough. "Man, it's horrific to see Roche. We'll try our best to get him in shape for next year. For Kruger, we'll just have to ride with him. The team played extremly well. I mean 133 points?! That's just domination! Hopefully we'll get out players to work together, and battle through more adversity. Now I wish I didn't sell Mpatirakis. This puts us in a bigger hole." We spoke to Kruger." I'll do my best to do what I can. I guess now is the time for me to perform at my best. Now I HAVE to really contribute for these nrxt few weeks........wish me luck." Now we speak to the fans." Now I really don't like what Bradford did. That's just cruel. So cruel." "Golden Angels aren't angels to us anymore. They just made an enemy of us" Now, the next game for the Mountain Eagles is the Berbice Warriors, the worst team in the league with horrific record and the number 1 pick in the draft. Then, Tough said, "We're going to TIE this game so we can have a somewhat advantage for the playoffs.Hey, now is our time. Now is our zone. This is where we need to make statments. We already made one today." Let's see how the Mountain Eagles do on Tuesday with Roche's Injury. Stay tuned for more news, highlights, scores, and more with The Eagle. This is David Anderson, along with Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.87 in reply to 213778.86
Date: 4/22/2012 2:45:44 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Breaking news here, the Mountain Eagles had just acquired Fang Ruiguo for $156,100. This comes now just after the Mountain Eagles fired Javier Penagos. Penagos said, "Well, it's just how life runs it's courses. You just have to go and let it roll. Bye." Now, we speak to the new Mountain Eagle. "Well, the team is very competitive,.......and they may destroy the league next season, so I'm happy to be on this team." Tough said, "Well, with knowledge and help from my mentor, we now probably have a great inside scheme now. I always wanted a scheme where just 1 or two positions look real scary to my opponets. I got now almost my whole teeam scary looking, which is great. Chekreyes said that I may want to have someone else piling the inside octane with Dekis and Coleman,......and now I've found him!" Now, stay tuned for the latest news on MEN, Mountain Eagle Network, or The Eagle. This is Fredrick Dawkins, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.88 in reply to 213778.87
Date: 4/22/2012 8:03:22 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Here we are again, the Mountain Eagles had just acquired Wilfrid Ruiz for $61,000. We speak to Tough." Now I think our team has complaeted it's league of BIG MEN. We got a triple-threat of Dekis, Jenkins, and Ruiz now. Got the two-man punch of--" Wait tough! More BREAKING NEWS! Just now at this moment a new team was created!...........Yeah, a-huh,.......um,.....ok......report it.......right.-------Tough, "WHAT!"---------Reyes------ok,...... what.........static............................WE"RE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...............Please stand by for five minutes--The Eagle

Advertisement