Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
9388.11 in reply to 9388.7
Date: 12/10/2007 2:17:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
q]They're a challenge that needs to be overcome.

True but as a game in its infancy and i imagine any +4 or greater injury is going to act as a major catalyst to drive away newer teams.

I've experienced a +4 (and then subsequently sold the guy for a loss) and if as other posters are suggesting more competent doctors combined with younger players DONT bring down the recovery time then this is a fairly wild variable to include at this stage.

Im not saying scrap injuries and your comments obviously indicate that even the current situation is unlikely to be changed as you appear to be giving the message 'just deal with it'

my point is that if the recovery times can be influenced by us the users then we can start to factor this into our budget/planning.

in hattrick ive seen a few +8-9 injuries (50-60%) of season - here a 9 week layoff over a 14 week season with no way visible way of reducing it in my eyes is a tough pill to swallow.

how would you propose to build a squad in this knowledge?

This Post:
9388.12 in reply to 9388.11
Date: 12/10/2007 5:56:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I believe that the chances of a player sustaining an injury will be lessened after the All-Star Weekend. It may come to pass that the healing system may get a few tweaks also, but I don't know about that one.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live