213778.83 in reply to 213778.82
Date: 4/21/2012 12:24:00 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Well fans, this will be probably one of the best scrimmage games in BB Division 5 history, the Mountain Eagles will be taking on Troy Valmont and the Otherland Champions this Thursday! Fans are already thinking about the game, Paul Salas, the Center and best trainee for Otherland, against Coleman,the Center and best trainee for the Mountain Eagles. The Three-Headed Scrimmage monster of Kruger, Revfi, and Jenkins, against the players of Otherland. Tough said, " This will be the most exciting scrimmage ever! There is already a lot of talk already, so I wonder what will happen on Thursday." So which team will prevail? Which team will rise and which team will fall. Stay tuned on The Eagle. This is Matt Davis reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.84 in reply to 213778.83
Date: 4/21/2012 5:55:27 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Hey guys, I wonder who's going to be my new rival; top two enemies, the Jets and or the Bode-Diggity Dogs.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.85 in reply to 213778.84
Date: 4/21/2012 7:38:03 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, we're back in the Mountain Eagles' locker room. " Hey guys, ready to have some fun?" Yeah......all the players of the team said. " Lets just go out there and blow them out like crazy! Maybe Kruger will get 20+ points again,....who knows.....anything can happen in a blowout! Just go out there and make fans happy!" 1,......2,.......3,......MOUNTAIN EAGLES!!!!!! Watch live at 7 on the dot for the Mountain Eagles against the Golden Angels, on MEN, the Mountain Eagle Network. This is Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.86 in reply to 213778.85
Date: 4/21/2012 10:36:59 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BIG BLOWOUT COMES AT A COST

Well, the Mountain Eagle blew out the Golden Angels BIG 133-77. But terrible news is that Hershel Roche is injured, probably for the rest of the season. It all happened when Benny Bradford flagrant fouled Roche, a little bit before Garbage Time. We spoke to Roche. "Man, it's painful to have pain on my shoulder and neck, but it's also pain that I'll not be able to play the rest of the season......especially at a time like this." Roche before the injury was great with 13 points, 7 assists, and 3 rebounds. Fans booed at Benny Bradford for the rest of the game. It got louder every time he got the ball and extremly loud when he makes a shot. Now, the whole Shooting Guard position is now at the hands of 21 year old Timothy Kruger, who was also great with 14 points, 5 steals, 5 assists, and 2 rebounds. Jakovic had a stellar performance with 19 points, 3 steals, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, and 2-4 from downtown. Tivadar Revfi, Dezider Dekis, and Jaap Oostout also had great performances. Dekis had 15 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists 2 steals and 3 blocks. Oostout had 17 points, 2 blocks,1 steal, 6 assists, and 3 rebounds, as well as 3-4 from 3-point land. Revfi had 14 points, 2 blocks, 5 assists, and 6 rebounds. Jenkins was hot at the end with 14 points, 1 block, 1 assist, 6 rebounds, and a huge 3 pointer. Penagos and Coleman combined for 17 points, 3 blocks, 3 assists, and 17 rebounds. The whole Mountain Eagles team were the players of the game. They slaughtered the Golden Angels in everything. 52 rebounds, 43 assists,13 steals, 12 blocks, and ONLY 4 turnovers!!! Four turnovers!!! That was great! We spoke to Tough. "Man, it's horrific to see Roche. We'll try our best to get him in shape for next year. For Kruger, we'll just have to ride with him. The team played extremly well. I mean 133 points?! That's just domination! Hopefully we'll get out players to work together, and battle through more adversity. Now I wish I didn't sell Mpatirakis. This puts us in a bigger hole." We spoke to Kruger." I'll do my best to do what I can. I guess now is the time for me to perform at my best. Now I HAVE to really contribute for these nrxt few weeks........wish me luck." Now we speak to the fans." Now I really don't like what Bradford did. That's just cruel. So cruel." "Golden Angels aren't angels to us anymore. They just made an enemy of us" Now, the next game for the Mountain Eagles is the Berbice Warriors, the worst team in the league with horrific record and the number 1 pick in the draft. Then, Tough said, "We're going to TIE this game so we can have a somewhat advantage for the playoffs.Hey, now is our time. Now is our zone. This is where we need to make statments. We already made one today." Let's see how the Mountain Eagles do on Tuesday with Roche's Injury. Stay tuned for more news, highlights, scores, and more with The Eagle. This is David Anderson, along with Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.87 in reply to 213778.86
Date: 4/22/2012 2:45:44 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Breaking news here, the Mountain Eagles had just acquired Fang Ruiguo for $156,100. This comes now just after the Mountain Eagles fired Javier Penagos. Penagos said, "Well, it's just how life runs it's courses. You just have to go and let it roll. Bye." Now, we speak to the new Mountain Eagle. "Well, the team is very competitive,.......and they may destroy the league next season, so I'm happy to be on this team." Tough said, "Well, with knowledge and help from my mentor, we now probably have a great inside scheme now. I always wanted a scheme where just 1 or two positions look real scary to my opponets. I got now almost my whole teeam scary looking, which is great. Chekreyes said that I may want to have someone else piling the inside octane with Dekis and Coleman,......and now I've found him!" Now, stay tuned for the latest news on MEN, Mountain Eagle Network, or The Eagle. This is Fredrick Dawkins, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.88 in reply to 213778.87
Date: 4/22/2012 8:03:22 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Here we are again, the Mountain Eagles had just acquired Wilfrid Ruiz for $61,000. We speak to Tough." Now I think our team has complaeted it's league of BIG MEN. We got a triple-threat of Dekis, Jenkins, and Ruiz now. Got the two-man punch of--" Wait tough! More BREAKING NEWS! Just now at this moment a new team was created!...........Yeah, a-huh,.......um,.....ok......report it.......right.-------Tough, "WHAT!"---------Reyes------ok,...... what.........static............................WE"RE HAVING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...............Please stand by for five minutes--The Eagle

This Post:
213778.89 in reply to 213778.88
Date: 4/22/2012 8:11:53 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Ok, sorry for the technical difficulties--- a new was created, it just so happened to be the team the Mountain Eagles played yesterday, the Golden Angels are now the Denver Daggers. Just as we were talking from tough, I got a call that it was just created, and usually in Division 5.80s and lower, we have technical difficulties. Ok, the Denver Daggers has just been created. We now resume the the conversation with tough. "As I was saying, the two-man punch of Ruiguo and Coleman, and also the SF power and PG power. If Roche was healthy, we would have all powers. That was it. Oh, I got to talk to the league now on the latest team created........." Ok, stay tuned at 8 for the latest Denver Daggers storyline and more breaking news. Again, sorry for the difficulties, stay tuned on The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

Last edited by tough at 4/22/2012 8:14:23 PM

This Post:
213778.90 in reply to 213778.89
Date: 4/22/2012 8:55:02 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
BREAKING NEWS

Man, folks, it looks like it's breaking news day over here,.........more breaking news as another new team is created. What used to be the dough boys is now the Chicago Scrappers. Now, lets take a look at the league V.89 headquarters, tough is on the phone with the commissioner, ".........well, it looks like we have A LOT of new teams today and a whole lot of breaking news." Tough said. "Well, that's how this league works......bot teams get turned to new teams REALLY FAST." "I didn't know how FAST though. Have a great night. Bye." Ok, tough, how do you feel with all this news today?" Man, already too tired to explain. A long day of breaking news. A WHOLE LOT. It's like you reporters can't find a break today neither. Don't worry, I'll hire one tomorrow. Well, the Denver Daggers and Chicago Scrappers better watch. Our team is about take control here. They may be great teams, but they still have a lot to learn. We'll just beat them and hope they can compete as fast as we did." Now, we couldn't find NBAChamp nor Greg Crawford, because they're in news conferences everywhere! But, we'll talk to them as soon as we can. Stay tuned for this still developing story and other news with The Eagle. This is David Anderson, along with Matt Davis, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.91 in reply to 213778.90
Date: 4/24/2012 10:16:42 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
WINNING TIE STYLE

Well, the Mountain Eagles win easily in a TIE game, beating the Berbice Wariors, 79-52. The 27 point victory now gives them more enthusiastism points for the playoffs. Now, we speak to tough. "Well, due to a family emergency, Ruiz couldn't play, but we still played well. I mean, our bigs played terrific! Good combination today. Hope to have a good result on Saturday, I'm doing TIE again and hope to lose by less than 40." Now, Bob Jenkins was the player of the game with 14 points, 7 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 assists, 1 steal, and shot a nice 50% from the field! We spoke to him. "I will continue to contribute to this team no matter what, and hope to stay on this team longer and contribute for a long time." Well, Fang Ruiguo made his first start as a Mountain Eagle. He had a double-double with 11 points, 12 rebounds, 1 steal, and 1 block. We spoke to him. "Well, pretty good ggame today. Liked the way I played and how I did it. Hope to see more games like this one here." Kruger amde his first start, with 11 points, 9 assists, 6 rebounds, 4 blocks, and 2 steals. We spoke to him. "Ok, good TIE game. I thought I would score less than 10. I told myself to do better in the 2nd half and that things will happen. Things did happen. So far, good starting position." Oh, by the way, all of the Mountain Eagles (except Coleman) scored more than 5 points. All players contributed today in this big win. Noteables were Esen Rabi with 9 points, Jaap Oostout with 9 points, and Zoran Jakovic with 8 points. Tivadar Revfi also had a great game with 10 rebounds. Now coach Marcus Terrence said, " Good game. I expected a barely win and we like, blew them out. Great game guys. Get some rest and play well on Thursday." Meanwhile, Ruiz will play on Thursday against Otherland and big man Paul Salas. Coleman said, "I'm not imtimated by Salas. All I have to do is to guard him and see what happens." Well, let's see on Thursday of who will win. SOme say it's a great game to see. Now, even tohough the Mountain Eagles are a little short on players, they've managed their GameShape pretty good. Tough said, "Well, I've been switchig players and doing different things, and so far they've worked. Hope they work well for the playoffs!" Now, stay tuned for the latest news, scores, highlights, and more with The Eagle. This is Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.92 in reply to 213778.91
Date: 4/27/2012 1:16:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Wow looks like motion didn't work to bad.

This Post:
213778.93 in reply to 213778.92
Date: 4/27/2012 8:01:18 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Next try; Look Inside.

Advertisement