Suggestions > Respond to Transfer Ads

Respond to Transfer Ads

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
162963.9 in reply to 162963.8
Date: 11/7/2010 4:50:01 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This is exactly the best start for irritated users, unhappy users, and even flaming wars...

for flaming wars you have to see the same ad twice, so there will be no discussions :) But i also don't like it, you see the skills in the ad.

This Post:
162963.10 in reply to 162963.8
Date: 11/7/2010 6:11:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well now I can understand what is ment to be a "transfer ad", it is that green typing thing. This is pretty much useless, indeed. Also you convinced me that it wouldnt be very progressive to have it that way.

However I thought about it and such thing could be done by different way. There are lot of users which mostly doesnt know what they are buying because of lacking some experiences. I think that would be great to have in buzzerbeater a place (not like a forum), where would be presented players which need a comment.

So this user would click into a button on transfer list and that player would occur on that place. He should (not as option) fill the form by clicking another buttons like "desired position: "PF"; starter/backup: "starter"; traning prospect/finished player: "training prospect 3 seasons"" etc. Something like that.

So if you would watch such page, you would have quick idea about why this manager want to bid on him for such price, and could comment his intentions.

Last edited by aigidios at 11/7/2010 6:13:05 AM