New daytrading rules (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
264414.90 in reply to 264414.88
Date: 10/25/2014 11:17:49 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
BB to the new BBer ,,i totally agree with you

BB is getting I and V solidify ,rookies will not have good chances to catch up the old aristocracy .

Last edited by 牛姐 at 10/26/2014 12:31:10 AM

This Post:
264414.91 in reply to 264414.17
Date: 10/27/2014 11:39:46 AM
HAHA001
IBL
Overall Posts Rated:
LOL ... 83% of sale price goes to BB ...

You will receive 17% of the sale price after fees.
- This player has been on your team for 5 days.
- You have sold 16 players in the past 14 weeks.

You will receive 38% of the sale price after fees.
- This player has been on your team for 19 days.

You will receive 55% of the sale price after fees.
- This player has been on your team for 33 days.

This Post:
264414.92 in reply to 264414.91
Date: 10/27/2014 5:30:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
If there is a one season contract, it will affect everybody. Even the newcomers who buys 3 players with 40.000$ of salary, will drove his economy to bankruptcy and leave.

That change is to protect the newcomers who could buy a 19 y old MVP with shitty skills for ten times his value, because he doesn't know yet what to buy. Few days later, upon seeing he lost 150.000 or more on shitty players, he might leave- EGM-Perpete

I have answered that before if your giving player bad drafted players to start and don't allow them to buy any players that season or the next. Who fault is that?. So why BB giving new young team so "called crappy players" . It hurting the market.

A young player should be capped in worth based on exp in the market setting (not over all) just in the market setting. This will end day trading. No more a million dollar players at 18/19. because they don't have the exp to sell for 1 million like a veteran does. Stop it 500k and it become just a bid of user.

restrict how many players can come throught a team system in a season . why should a managers have 20 players and sell 40 players in one season time and never used them to get better.. Stop that at 10 sells players per season he/she can sell . per team. and if over the limit of 15 players they are taxed 15k$ per player per week..

Adjust new players team to 8 players upon opening a ballclub, which makes way for new draftees good or bad.

lastly if your going babysit new managers and manger alike. add a" financial advisor "option.. The 1st season its auto-matic.. This cpu helping advisor does arena for the new team, sets the budgets. tell you which players are a good and bad. he will redirect the sale or out right stop the sale say look at these prospects. telling the manager they don't have budget within good reasoning to afford such player. It keep players from bankrupt.

It should be function for new ball clubs and ball clubs in money trouble.

This Post:
264414.93 in reply to 264414.92
Date: 10/27/2014 6:01:07 PM
Durham Wasps
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sunderland Boilermakers
I have answered that before if your giving player bad drafted players to start and don't allow them to buy any players that season or the next. Who fault is that?. So why BB giving new young team so "called crappy players" . It hurting the market.

Who isn't allowed to buy players? I'm not aware of that rule.

A young player should be capped in worth based on exp in the market setting (not over all) just in the market setting. This will end day trading. No more a million dollar players at 18/19. because they don't have the exp to sell for 1 million like a veteran does. Stop it 500k and it become just a bid of user.

I assume you mean a cap based on match experience, the phrase exp in the market setting makes no sense at all. Whatever, this is a non starter. An 18yo MVP is inherently more valuable than a 33yo allstar, or any other 33yo really.

restrict how many players can come throught a team system in a season . why should a managers have 20 players and sell 40 players in one season time and never used them to get better.. Stop that at 10 sells players per season he/she can sell . per team. and if over the limit of 15 players they are taxed 15k$ per player per week..

Not the worst idea I've ever heard. Though I'd prefer a hard limit rather than fining beyond 15.

Adjust new players team to 8 players upon opening a ballclub, which makes way for new draftees good or bad.

That's not enough to play three games in a week. I think we should be encouraging new owners not to buy rather than the opposite.

lastly if your going babysit new managers and manger alike. add a" financial advisor "option.. The 1st season its auto-matic.. This cpu helping advisor does arena for the new team, sets the budgets. tell you which players are a good and bad. he will redirect the sale or out right stop the sale say look at these prospects. telling the manager they don't have budget within good reasoning to afford such player. It keep players from bankrupt.

I don't see any hope for anyone wanting the BB server to manage their team for them. The whole point of the game is to manage your own team.

This Post:
264414.94 in reply to 264414.93
Date: 10/27/2014 7:02:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Not the worst idea I've ever heard. Though I'd prefer a hard limit rather than fining beyond 15.
I'm all for fines! We need more 'Robin Hood' taxes though: not just money sink, but redistribution of the money made from taxes. This hurts the taxed people even more (indirectly)!

That's not enough to play three games in a week. I think we should be encouraging new owners not to buy rather than the opposite
Yeah you need 11 playerse to end up with minutes in the 60-70 range for the entire roster. More realistically you need to have 12 players in order to do that. It also helps if you play blank/LCD and you play in a league where most teams do not try to beat you.

This Post:
264414.100 in reply to 264414.93
Date: 10/28/2014 1:56:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
1. new players aren't allowed to buy what they haven't trained. that the rule , I think you have heard of it.

2 I say fine beyond a 15 players roster because this would give the manager le- way to sell players and train players to get better. A team should not be a auction house or Qvc if you will. Its no point in having 50-100 player run through a team in a season and 90% of those players never played a game. Limit how many player can come through team to 20. they sell up 10 a season. Which is more than fair. anything beyond 15 players on roster. fine them.

Its more than fair and effective. what excuse do they have to selling 40-100 players in a season. 10 players should get it done.

3. 8 player to start the team by default, the BB draft will bring 3 more which is 11. which give them the choice to buy 1 good player if they want to . It help minutes, training, more revenue. It not about winning to start it about training /building. remember.?? Its a marathon, not a mad dash.

4. you misunderstood. a financial advisor help a new manager learn the game the 1st season 9 such build arena and training. or If your in debt in stead of quit consult the financial advisor option and it will help make the right choices for your ball club . Thus no reason to quit.

Your still running your team ,its just finance help. No matter how good your are , your going to need help on BB.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 10/28/2014 2:06:51 AM

Advertisement