Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
319331.95 in reply to 319331.93
Date: 5/28/2023 3:48:35 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Isn't it why this thread is for? They read the stuff in here and take them into account and these things make them better informed. In the end, someone has to make a decision based on all the input read here - so the two of them would analyze all these feedback.

It's not like the two of them discuss among themselves while disregarding the thread. I don't know why you both think it is so xD

This Post:
319331.96 in reply to 319331.95
Date: 5/28/2023 4:54:15 AM
Aris BB
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
King of the Desert
Pretty neutral about the A-plan change, but rather against the B plan change which feels like half-measures and kinda unintuitive for most users/newcomers.

+ A plan seems easier to implement than B-plan in terms of UI. Like training could be chosen on the match/xx/tactics.apsx page. etc..

Also about B plan, what about 2 matches weeks ? What if a team does not have a friendly on thursday ? Does it mean they'll lost their "special spot" training ?

So considering the training system change, i'd rather a complete change toward A or keeping the actual system than moving to B.

Otherwise, does this change (or not) is a prequel about training values ? I'm mainly thinking about Handling training, which barely does better than 1on1 on handling but with so many cons (3 less training spots, poor secondary skills (OD easily reachable with elastic effect) compared to IS/JS)
Also JS training slowness is very frustrating.

Aris.

This Post:
319331.100 in reply to 319331.98
Date: 5/28/2023 10:57:01 AM
Wavy Gates
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dribbling Souls
As GM you should know that is advertised or are you out of the loop. I see discord links on top of Alonso’s season summary literally at the bottom of the summary. Respectfully, I’m not reading all of what you said because after those first sentences about discord you’re probably not looped in.. I’m not going to be back and forth on this thread. I’ve said what i had to say, good day

This Post:
319331.101 in reply to 319331.94
Date: 5/28/2023 5:30:26 PM
Xeftilaikos
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Back2Back
If you were in discord you would know the process 🤷🏽‍♂️ but hey keep judging from the outside

Actually I am on discord... but when I log in and see 500+ new messages, I dont have time to read them all. We are talking about the biggest change in the BB history and you talked about that on discord??? If the BBs want to discuss about a change like this, they must open an official thread here, so everyone can read it. All of the 15k BB users, not just the 10% of them that are on discord.

Furthermore, who decided about plan A and plan B to be in the poll? Were there more suggestions? I have my own suggestion about training, but I didnt even know that BBs will consider a major change in training...

Message deleted
This Post:
319331.103 in reply to 319331.95
Date: 5/28/2023 5:39:03 PM
Xeftilaikos
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Back2Back
Isn't it why this thread is for? They read the stuff in here and take them into account and these things make them better informed. In the end, someone has to make a decision based on all the input read here - so the two of them would analyze all these feedback.

It's not like the two of them discuss among themselves while disregarding the thread. I don't know why you both think it is so xD

I dont think that just Justin and Alonso discussed about that. What I am saying is that a change like this must be first discussed in the forum, where everyone is possible to read. The right poll should first ask "do you think that training needs changes?". If the answer was "yes" then open an official thread for suggestions and then ask the users about what suggestion is better. Simple like that.

This Post:
319331.104 in reply to 319331.103
Date: 5/28/2023 6:26:42 PM
Wavy Gates
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dribbling Souls
Lol at all of this again, you guys have a good day. Alonso asked in discord and forums… you’re literally nitpicking at this point, he didn’t limit to one source. But continue on my guy.

This Post:
319331.105 in reply to 319331.104
Date: 5/28/2023 6:47:09 PM
Xeftilaikos
A1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Back2Back
Show me a thread in BB forum that Alonso or BBs told us that they are thinking about a change in training and asked users for suggestions and I will apologise. Not in discord, it is not easy for everyone to read everything there.

Advertisement