BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - IV.50 > Season 73

Season 73

Set priority
Show messages by
From: kLp2
This Post:
00
333029.1
Date: 9/19/2026 10:06:07 PM
Roxas City Red Claws
IV.50
Overall Posts Rated:
00
Second Team:
Iloilo Warriors
Great game by the 2 #1 seed

From: Brutus!

To: kLp2
This Post:
00
333029.2 in reply to 333029.1
Date: 9/24/2026 5:59:02 AM
0liver & Company!
IV.50
Overall Posts Rated:
88
Well, halfway done with my season 1 and I can already tell I'll be here for two or three more seasons. Very solid competition. I've spent this season focusing on just training so i can sell my players and make some quick cash, as this is not my first rodeo. I think Roxas will make some purchases just before the playoff buying deadline so he will compete with Retirees for the Big 8 title. Great 8 on the other hand will be GBO vs Lightning for the right to represent their conference. Best of luck to all you competitors on the rest of the season.