This Post:
302506.17 in reply to 302506.16
Date: 12/17/2019 3:38:46 PM
Detroit Mercy Mavericks
IV.11
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
GoFarsr Revolutions
I never had the issue of double drops but just as bad as that is one of my guys dropping in a skill every week for 7 weeks straight at the age of 33...People decline as they age yes BUT that's excessive...

Something else that may have already been brought up for this discussion... Add more value to certain members of the team staff that effect players health. If i'm not mistaken, the nutritionist only affects stamina. It would make sense that having a good team doctor and nutritionist would have a combined effect of slowing player decay. Take a good Doctor, Trainer with career extension skill, and good Nutritionist and players shouldn't really have much if any skill drops until 35 or 36.

Some of the staff both primary and secondary simply are not worth the money when looking at what they bring to your organization. A nutritionist that literally only barely affects stamina according to the game manual is almost definitely a waste and in real life, Nutrition plays a much bigger role on athletes than just a tiny effect on their stamina.

Last edited by Naeem at 12/18/2019 9:24:27 AM

This Post:
302506.18 in reply to 302506.17
Date: 12/18/2019 2:25:29 AM
Jerusalem TET
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jerusalem TET Utopia
I have a career extension trainer and still it did not prevent this astonishing double drop.